IX

✨"They can choose to watch, but I'd rather they just listen
Could fill up an album with everything that they're missin"✨

I lead him into my room and shit the door. He got the message and grabbed my hips turning me to face him, I looked into his eyes and say that his eyes were red and dilated most likely matching my own. He locked eyes with me and it felt like the world was pinning.
Not wasting any time I pulled his neck down and crashed my lips onto his, He immediately lifted me off the ground and sat on the edge of the bed making me straddle him.

His hands wondered my body while mine tugged on the back of his hair. Unclipping the back of my bikini top, he disconnected his lips from mine and planted them on my neck and sucked until I let out a hitched breath.

"Fuck Mattia," I whispered under my breath as his
tongue came into contact with my nipple.

I could feel him grow underneath me through his swimming trunks and I presses myself down on to him causing him to grip my hip tightly with one hand. His other hand played with the hem of my bikini bottoms before he pushed them to the slid slipped a finger into my slit and circled my clit.

I let out a gasp feeling him slide his finger faster until he pulled it out looking it covered in my wetness, "damn all for me baby?" He asked and I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth.

He brought his finger up to my mouth and opened it taking his finger in sucking my own juices off of it.

I bit it slightly as he pulled it out.

"Fuck, you're so hot," He breathed out.

I rose from his lap letting him stand up and I pulled off his swimming trunks then pulled off my bikini bottoms as he got on the bed again now fully lying on it. I straddled him again and teased him by lightning lowering myself onto his dick while I rested my hands on his bare chest holding myself up.

"Fuck Athena," He said almost growling and grabbed my hips pulling me down fully onto his dick.

I let out a quiet moan remembering there was still people downstairs. I rocked my hips back and forth slowly holding onto my headboard with one hand to stabilize myself.

The room felt as if it was spinning from all the alcohol and weed in my system, all I could hear was the mixture of our moans and heavy breathing as well as the faint music from the party. I continued rocking my hips, speeding up the pace until I felt the pressure build in my core. I began sliding lifting sliding up and down his dick and I felt him twitch inside me as his face scrunched up. I sped up hopping up and down even faster making the pressure in my core release as I reached my climax and felt him cum inside me. His face relaxed and he lets out a deep moan as I slowed my hips to a stop. I leaned down connecting our lips again and his hands rested on my bare back before I slid off of him.

I looked down seeing his cum dripping out of me, I reached down with my finger wiping the drip then brought my finger to my mouth and licked it off.

"Fuck," He said watching me as he bit his lip.

"You say that a lot," I giggles then got off of him and slid my bikini bottoms back on.

"What can I say, you leave me speechless," He slurred out as he slid his swim trunk back on before collapsing on my bed again.