XIII

✨"I just wanna be your pretty girl, when you want it 'Cause I can only think about you"✨

I yawned and stretched in my bed as Alejandro busted into my room through the bathroom.

"Are you awake?" He asked standing beside my bed.

I lifted my head from where it was buried in my pillows to look at him, "What time is it?"

"Like 10 am," He said looking at his phone.

"Then no i'm not awake," I said rolling over so my back was to him.

"Come on get up, I have a plan," He said shaking my body.

"A plan for what?"

"For today," He said sitting on the edge of my bed,

"Let's drive up to new york," He suggested and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why on earth would we drive to new york?"

"To meet up with some of the new york boys, like Mark and Luca and Max,"

We talked about the plan some more and convinced our parents to let us go and found a hotel to book a room at and within the hour we were on our way to new york with Kairi and Mattia. We had agreed to meet them at the Grand Central terminal at 1pm. We ended up getting into the city a bit early so we stopped to get food near the terminal. While we were eating I took a snapchat of the boys and posted it on my story using the Manhattan geotag. A few minutes later I saw that Lily Chee, another influencer, had swiped up on my story and messenged me.

Lily: Omg are you guys in Manhattan rn?

Athena: yeah we just got here, we came to meet up with some of the guys tiktok friends

Lily: Im in Manhattan too, we should link up

Athena: we should, we're meeting the guys at the grand central terminal at 1 you should come too

Lily: okay i'll see you guys there

Athena: can't wait😘

"Lily's gonna meet up with us at the terminal too," I told the guys as they ate.

"Like Lily Chee?" Alejandro asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah is that cool?"

"Yeah, she's sweet," He smirked .

"Ew," I said pushing his shoulder and he laughed.

We finished eating and made our way to Grand Central Terminal and merry up with the boys and Lily. We made a bunch of tiktoks together and took pictures of eachother. The boys kept filming tiktoks while Lily and a I found a bench to sit on.

"So what's it like being a part of the jersey boys," She asked me while we watched them.

"They're annoying," I said and she laughed.

"Okay but they're hot,"

"Ew no, one of them is my brother and I look at Kai like a brother," I said scrunching my nose in disgust.

"And Mattia?" She said looking at me.

"Hm?"

"Alejandro is your brother and you look at Kairi like a brother, but what about Mattia?" She raised her eyebrows slightly.

"I guess i'll admit he's a little bit hot," I shrugged my shoulders then laughed.

"He is, you guys would look hot together," Lily suggested and I laughed again.