XII

✨"You know what I'ma do to you
I could get real used to you"✨

All the boys were in Florida now so I decided it was a good time for me to pre film a bunch of youtube videos for my channel. I started with filming a makeup video where I blindly picked out eyeshadow colours and tried to make a look with them. I had just started to prime my eyes when I got a facetime call. I answered it seeing it was Mattia.

"Hey," I said as the call connected.

"Why are you doing your makeup at 8pm?" He asked watching me as he lied back in a bed.

"It's for a youtube video," I told him.

"So how's florida so far?" I asked.

"Hot as shit, we're in a hotel right now for Kairi's soccer game then we're going to Alvaros tomorrow," He said and I nodded. He kept talking about how his day was until we sat in a comfortable silence and I started to sing quietly. Every few minutes I would look back at him to see if he was still there till I looked and saw him smiling at the screen.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"Nothing, I just like when you sing.

"Boy shut up,"I turned my head out of frame so he couldn't see me blush.

"Seriously, you never sing in front of me. You only ever sing in your tiktoks," He said.

"Because singing in front of people is scary," I told him coming back into frame.

"Well it's boutta make me act up," He said licking his lips and my blush came back to my cheeks.

"Maybe i'll start singing more often," I said and went back to doing my makeup trying to hide my blush again.

We stayed on the facetime call until Kairi came back in the room from where ever he was and I talked with him for a bit before hanging up to continue to film videos, I moved onto a video where I went on Omegle, then filmed a night routine.

"I'm like almost excited for him to come home," I told my mom as we waited at the airport for all the boys.

"I know I missed him," My mom agreed.

Her, Emiliano, and I sat on a bench waiting until a I spotted the three boys walking through the gate.

"Hi!" I shouted nearly running to them.

I pulled Alejandro into a hug first squeezing him tightly then hugging Kairi and Mattia.

"I almost missed you," so told Alejandro taking one of his bags for him. He stayed in Florida a lot longer than Kairi and Mattia so he had more bags.

"Shut up, you were literally crying before I left," He pushed me lightly.

" That was just because I was emotional, once you left and I had the bathroom to myself I was absolutely fine," I told him as we reached our mom and brother

We all walked to my moms caravan and they piled their suitcases into the trunk and we all got in. Alejandro sat in the front with Emiliano and I in the two middle seats and Mattia and Kairi sat in the back row. They shared as many stories about their trip with my mom as they could without getting in trouble but I knew from their facetime calls and posts on their private accounts that they did a lot more than what they were talking my mom.

My mom dropped Kairi and Mattia off at their houses then the four of us stopped for dinner before we got home just as the sun was setting.