XI

✨"Best friends and lovers
Can't seem to draw the line between each other
What is defined means nothing to a brother
You just don't give a damn, that's why I think I love ya"✨

The next day was Friday and my parents were going out, I was left to watch Emiliano. I had just gotten him to go to bed and I sat at my vanity editing youtube videos when Mattia texted me.

Mattia🦕: Come over

Mattia🦕: Please so we can talk

Athena: can't i'm babysitting

I continued to edit for another fifteen minutes until Mattia texted again.

Mattia🦕: I'm outside

"Oh my god," I said getting up to look out the window and sure enough, Mattia's car was in my driveway.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see him waiting on the porch.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I wanted so badly to be mad at him for wanting to use me, but I couldn't bring myself to say no. I stood back opening the door wider to let him in then went up to my room as he followed me.

"I talked to Alvaro and we're good now," He said sitting on my couch. I nodded sitting at my vanity again but facing him.

"That's good," I told him.

"I didn't mean what I said, I would never use you to make Alejandro mad," He looked at me and I looked down.

"If this is gonna be a thing, whatever we're doing, Alejandro can't find out," I told him looking up at him again, "and Im not gonna let you use that against me. So if you guys are fighting you have to promise to leave me out of it because i'm not jeopardizing my relationship with my brother for this," I told him sternly.

"Okay," He said.

"You have to promise,"

"I promise,"

"Okay," I said getting up and walking over to him on the couch. I sat beside him and he rested his hand on my thigh pulling it closer to him. I kissed him gently on the lips then looked up at him.

"Now, get out before my parents come home," I told him smiling.

"What come on, your parents never care when i'm over," He argued.

"Yeah when they're here or when Alex is here not when i'm alone," I rested my hand on the back of his neck playing with his hair.

"Let me stay for just a little longer," He pouted and I chuckled lightly at him.

"Just a little longer," I agreed before he connected his lips to mine and pushed me back on to the couch.

I woke up to the sound of Miguel barking and I opened my eyes seeing the light in my room was still on. I looked around in confusion seeing Mattia and I were both in my bed now and we had fallen asleep. I heard a car outside honk and I looked out the window seeing my parents car in the driveway now.

"Fuck," I said in panic and started pushing Mattia to wake him up.

Our clothes were scattered around my room and he had nothing covering him but my blanket and I had on only underwear.

"Mattia you need to wake up, my parents are home," I pushed him again and he finally woke up with panic filling his face once he realized what I said.

"Should I hide," He asked sitting up.

"No your cars in the driveway dumbass," I said while struggling to put my clothes back on. I could hear the front door being opened now.

"What should I do?" He asked trying to get his clothes back an as well.