Heat (Mature/ naughty lol)

So um... funny thing. I had actually wrote this once before about two days ago and uh genius over here (me) decided not to save it and it deleted. So yeah.

This writing is not apart of the main story.

This is a naughty scene *wink, wink* so if you are not old enough, mature enough, or feel uncomfortable reading smut then please don't read this.

Main story writings will be named like Part 1:____, Part 2___, etc.

Side story's will just have a name and parentheses example- Cuddles (just a present), and Heat (Mature/ naughty lol)

Hope you enjoy.

                                           ~*~

"Stop dragging your feet," Borra hissed while throwing a glare over his shoulder directed at Rosalyn who was doing the complete opposite of what Borra had said. The birds and small critters were chattering and chirping as the couple walked through the woods of the moors.

It was mid summer in the moors and Rosalyn had the bright idea to take a stroll and dragged Borra, her mate, along. Peaceful right? The only problem was Rosalyn hated the heat that seemed to steam up from the moss covered forest floor and beam down on them through the leaves. Unlike Borra, who being a desert fey, didn't seem to mind the sun, in fact he almost seemed to thrive in the pulsing heat.

"But it's so hot," Rosalyn complained dragging out the vowels of each word, wiping the back of her hand on her forehead and started panting to get her point across in a dramatic manner. A warm breeze past blew through her and Borra's hair making her groan with discomfort.

"If you complain it's hot one more time, I'm going to give you a reason to sweat."

"Oh, bite me."

That was it. Those two words was the tiny crack in Borra's dam that caused it to split down the middle and send water crashing over the hills. Borra let his inner beast free and slammed Rosalyn against a large tree, grabbed a handful of her curly hair, and pulled down, exposing her neck to his lips and teeth as he began to nip, lick and kiss at her neck.

The shock on Rosalyn's face was evident at being caught off guard as Borra's hand slowly slid down his mates clothed body. Borra, finally reaching the end of mate's dress, gently slipped his hand under the thin fabric and lightly touched Rosalyn's covered thigh. Rosalyn had stopped breathing by the moment he had reached her heat and just hovered. No touching, no movement, just hovering. Rosalyn's mind and body screamed with need as she could feel his hand so very close to stimulating her.

The wet sounds of Borra kissing and nibbling at her neck made Rosalyn feel giddy and shake with anticipation and excitement.

"Borra- ah... please stop... teasing me." Borra paused at Rosalyn's breathy and needy command as his lips curved into a mischief filled smirk. Staring into his mates pleading eyes he fluttered once, twice over her sex causing her eyes to roll back.

"Damn baby, I've barely  even touched you and you're already this wet for me?"

"Borra! Please!"

"Yes my love." At his response he took the cloth covering her dripping heat and ripped it in two. Borra quickly dropped to his knees and threw one of Rosalyn's legs over his shoulder and began to lick her juices up like a starving dog. Gazing up at his mates hooded and heated eyes he held her stare until she had looked away, her face flushing, from not being able to to take the heat of his stare. Deeply chuckling he continued his lapping of her wetness.

"Ah- Borra." Her moaning his name followed by her slender hands tugging at the roots of his tangled hair pushed him over the edge. He needed to be inside of her.

Standing up he growled, "jump," and caught Rosalyn as she wrapped her legs around his toned waist, "such a good girl."

Borra felt as if his soul had left his body once he had been engulfed by her dripping sex. His thrusts were rough and erratic, hurried and needy. He took in a sharp gasp as she began to squeeze him tightly.

The sound of slapping skin and her wetness dripping down her thighs made Rosalyn feel sexy, sensual, and needy for more. She could feel herself getting close.

"Borra.. I'm so close. Please let me..." Rosalyn couldn't finish her sentence once Borra began to hit that one spot that made her toes curl and her stomach tighten.

"Not yet my love," whispered Borra as he took Rosalyn's back off of the tree and gently laid her down on the moss below. Grabbing her ankles and placing her claves on his broad shoulders he began to rub her sensitive bundle of nerves in circular motions with the pad of his thumb.

"Scream my name," growled Borra once he saw Rosalyn begin to claw at the dirt and moss below.

"Borra." Breathy, quite.

"Louder."

"Borra...!" Not loud enough.

Ripping her legs of his shoulders he hovered over Rosalyn's trembling body. Rosalyn began clawing, leaving bright red lines, on her lovers back instead of the ground at the new position they had taken that seemed to fill her to the point she didn't know was possible.

"I said scream it!" Demanded Borra as he sunk his canines into the conjunction of her neck still keeping the fast pace of his thrusts.

"BORRA!"

A tidal wave of heat and extreme pleasure rocked though both their bodies as Rosalyn's sex milked ever last drop from Borra. Coming together.

Exhausted Borra rolled over with Rosalyn still in his arms. Tucking her between his arm and torso he smiled once she began to trace the dips and panels of his hard chest and abs while both of the fey panted from the pleasure.

Wrapping his wing around Rosalyn's naked body he smiled down at her and questioned, "feel like another round?"