Part 4: One, Two, Three

Guess where I am? I bet you can't.

I'm in my bathtub. 

No, I'm not taking a bath, no I'm not dying my hair and waiting for the color to take. 

There's a tornado. 

I'm still writing though. lol. Hope you enjoy, and stay safe.

                                                                                          ~*~

It was magnificent. Mountains of rock shot into the air reaching for the clouds in the distance covered with trees and other vegetation. Water so clear Rosalyn could see the rocky and mud filled bottom stretched as far as her eyes could see. A few boulders playing peek-a-boo with the waves. The water surrounded a large rock formation coated with soft moss, vibrant grass, and twisting vines. In the middle of the rock formation stood another proud bolder, split down the middle, with carvings of circles and swirls that framed a cluster of branches resembling a throne, accompanied by pink hollyhock delicately hanging from the outsides. 

Heathy colored vegetation was everywhere: pink cherry blossoms, begonias, and rose thrift, blue delphinium, periwinkle, and bellflower, green grass, moss, and trees. Violet, yellow, brown, and orange painted the background in a beautiful combination of color. 

Everything was truly magnificent and Rosalyn would say that a million times again, but what really tied the beauty together, what really gave this already incredible sight life was the beings flying, running, and swimming around.  Graywings gracefully soaring through the air, waterjumpers sliding and hopping over the water, wallerbog throwing mud at one another and causing all types of mischief, water fairies, though incredibly tiny, were hard at work watering the colorful plants and other life. All the other beings, life, and fairies were happily playing and enjoying their moments in the sun surrounded by their loved ones.

 Though what really took Rosalyn's breath away, even if she was already barely breathing at the overwhelming beauty, was the hundreds of dark fey walking in the surrounding woods and flipping and gliding through the air with their strong, unique wings shimmering from the sun light. One dark fey landed with a thud a few feet from Rosalyn and Aurora sending a strong wind their way that blew through Rosalyn's white hair and parted her black cloak that was now slightly damp from the drying river water, showing her bare feet and the ragged, brown dress that clung to her lean muscular body gained by years of wandering over unknown lands. 

"Rosalyn, you should probably breath dear," Aurora's chuckle pulled Rosalyn back into the present.

"Sorry it's just so... I don't even know how to describe it," Rosalyn replied shaking her head in wonder. 

"It's okay, this is a lot. Don't try to take it all in at once or you'll hurt yourself."

Silence gripped them as Rosalyn continued to breath in all that was around her until Aurora looked towards her right and jumped slightly, making a sound of remembrance, then giggled while saying, "you have to come meet Udo, he is fantastic and a tundra fey just like you."

Grasping Rosalyn's hand in her own, Aurora started tugging Rosalyn to a colossal man adorned in white and grey robes. His long white hair was braided and gave way to thick, lightly colored horns. His wings, so similar to Rosalyn's, were stretched wide and resembled the white owls that were speckled with black dots in the tundra. 

Rosalyn used to love hearing about the owls her father used to watch flip and dive through the sky, before he had left the tundra to put down roots somewhere else. 

The man Rosalyn was assuming was the Udo, Aurora spoke of had little fey children dangling off his thick arms and pale skin that was painted with black lines. The lines he had painted on his skin were very important to the fey. The lines were believed to aid fertility, represent luck, give protection, and much more. The lines were the most important to the desert fey and are rarely ever found not on their tanned skin.