Season 5 Episode 12 : Cosmic Knowledge.

(Von Looseberg POV)

As we stepped inside, the Red coats gently closed the door behind us to give us some much needed privacy and as the steel gates began to close, we looked upon all of the confiscated equipment, each one of them was kept inside of individual rooms that had been labelled depending on who they got the equipment from and as we walked around we soon came to realise that the High Oligarchs are mighty proud of their collection and are excellent at keeping what they found to be too dangerous to be left in the hands of the general public and as such the heavy security that had been attached to this place was, by neccesity, very very tight and the High Oligarchs seem contempt to make it stay that way for as long as their hearts desire.

Von Braun guided his wheelchair over to one of the small 'rooms' this rooms were incased within glass with steel foundations keeping them in place and there were heavy steel doors that could only be opened from one side, that being our side and not the inside, Von Braun approached one of the rooms and he touched the tree reinforced glass and looked at what the high Oligarchs had kept inside.
“There's nothing here, asides from a few computers and a flash drive.” he commented.
“I'll be completely honest with you Von Looseberg, I don't know why the Sunken City would even bother to keep all of this items, they could have just ordered the troops to destroy them...”

“Maybe they just like to keep tabs on all the offenders of the law Von Braun, who wouldn't?” I asked.

Von Braun looked at me and he continued by stating
“But still, they could've just destroyed it all instead of hoarding it all up in this place, it's a waste of a good warehouse if you ask me.” he reasoned
“Besides, Falcon Haven has it's soldiers to do all the city's policing duties and besides I don't think they'll even find use for all of this junk if I were them I would have just placed it somewhere else or I would have gotten rid of it all togheter.”

It was at this moment that I saw Shomo-lathotep walk up to us and he said
“But if they did throw it away then we wouldn't have been able to find it all so quickly and we wouldn't have such easy access, for such is the luxury of those who keep it organised.”

Von Braun and I followed closely behind Shomo-lathotep as we inspected each one of the rooms carefully, there were many of this individual rooms, each holding items and personal belongings that the High Oligarchs have been keeping here, hoarding it all and then organising them into different rooms so that they may be organised.
The reason the High Oligarchs had kept it all in one place was because the High Oligarchs had intended to use all of this objects as evidence.
If one of the offenders was trialed then the Sunken City could simply bring out their confiscated equipment and present it to the court as evidence againts the criminal offender, it's worked on numerous occasions but often times this items would simply stay in their individual rooms, locked within the warehouse with Red Coats guarding it.

“Dr. Westfield... Dr. Westfield...” I murmured as I looked for a room that had been labelled with the late doctor's name in an effort to find his laboratory equipment, as I did so, I walked forward and I was so concentrated on finding the late doctor's belongings that I barely noticed that I was ahead of both Shomo-lathotep and Von Braun.

“Westfield was a fool.” Shomo-lathotep commented, he then started to pick up the pace as he caught up with me
“Maybe I should've sent Catherine to you beforehand, tell you all about what Westfield's plans when he came to visit.”

“Ja, well the past is the past Shomo-lathotep my friend... Right now we need to find where the high Oligarchy kept all of his secrets, research papers, devices, or even a few briefcases no matter how small it maybe I still want to see it for myself.” I commented.

Just then, as we were nearing the end of the warehouse, we looked back and saw what could only be described as a seemingly endless collection of rooms, all of whom shared one common trait; that they all contained items, and yet none of them had any relation to the late Doctor Westfield nor his experiments.
All this places held was a never ending amount of rooms that didn't relate to the man who we came to see at all and so with a sigh I said
“Perhaps... There is no evidence here at all...” I said as I trailed off.

Shomo-lathotep looked at me and he said
“Not necessarily, Von Looseberg.” Von Braun and I looked upon Shomo-lathotep and as we did so we witnessed Shomo-lathotep walking towards the wall of the warehouse and where we had least expected to find a room, we found one.

Shomo-lathotep pressed his foot againts a pressure plate, resulting in the walls collapsing in on itself, revealing an entryway, a long dimly lit corridor who's lights had long since lost it's potency. I walked up to take a look myself, it was reminiscent of something one would find in a horror movie as the Grim dark nature of the corridor became all the more apparent as we stepped forward to see for ourselves.

Shomo-lathotep was the first to step in, followed by both Von Braun and I and as we stepped forward in this ancient passageway we could feel something... Something within this halls, something powerful and beyond mortal comprehension, something that would've driven ordinary men to madness and into the clutches of the dark beings that care not for those driven mad.

Suddenly, we saw it, a small baby cat trapped behind another small room, the glass however was different as there was symbols of warding and protection... Something only reserved for the endless terror of the inconceivable monstrosities that are hell bent on overtaking the Dreamlands.

“... That is no cat...” I said
Soon, the cats eyes turned black and the back of it's feline body began to shift and morph, the eyes then started to cry out black fluids and as it opened its mouth Tendrils of an inconceivable terror emerged from it, we have found it I thought... Westfield's experiments.

As we looked upon that cat, it opened its mouth up even more to the point where it it's lower jaw was detached only for it to be replaced with more Tendrils and held togheter by loose segments of flesh and it gave us a Terrifying screech that echoed across the room.

We preaped ourselves, this was the thing of nightmares, we couldn't let it get out. How the High Oligarchs contained it, no one knew, but for now that was not the priority, the priority was the stop it before it gets out, for the good of all.