Alpha And Omega.

(Von Looseberg POV)

I saw Mr. Gerhard and his folks again, they were making their way towards me, it was time for him and his family to go home, it has been exactly 6 month and 2 weeks since they have arrived in the Dreamlands and now it was time for them to go home, to return to their world, Munch.
I could open a portal I could conjer it up, I could take them back, as I was looking at Gerhard and his family I smiled as I was looking at them, they were amazed by this place already, just by entering this place they knew that they were in the presence of a sacred place, where many other leaders and peoples have come and go, this wasn't the first time this place was used.

This place has been used for centuries, over 800 years has past since we've constructed it from nothingness and now it stands as an iconic landmark in the Dreamlands.
This place was held in such high regard that it even earned a place in the newspapers all around the Dreamlands.

As I looked Mr. Gerhard and his group I was approached by one of the waiters.
A young man, a Falcon Haven soldier went up to me with a tray with wine and a few glasses and he asked me
"Would you like some wine, Von Looseberg?"

I looked at this young man before saying
"Ja, I could use a drink." I said with a smile. The young soldier responded by giving me a wine glass full of red wine and as he was smiling at me he nodded and left to go and see to the other guests.

I smiled before tasting the wine myself, I recognised this taste anywhere, it the was the Sunken city's best form of wine, I babe tasted it sometime ago, it had a thick flavour to it and personally I believe that the Sunken city's brewery did a great job in making they're wines taste this good and usually wine of this quality would be expensive, one would have to spend a small fortune to acquire just a few of them, the High Oligarchs spared no expense when it came to preparing for this party.

Gerhard walked around, followed closely by his Gerhardians and family members. Gerhard looked for any sign of a familiar face and as he was doing so he was greeted by Officer Cozzi who had accidently bumped into Gerhard causing one of his men to flinch
"Oh, sorry I didn't see you there Gerhard." he said.

Gerhard answered
"Oh no, that's alright Officer Cozzi, I'm just here to go and see Von Looseberg if it's possible."

Officer Cozzi nodded before turning back and he began to look for Von Looseberg, any sign that might point him to one of the men responsible for creating the Dreamlands and then he found me, Officer Cozzi smiled before looking at Mr. Gerhard and pointing him my way.

I was just about finished with my wine anyway, I suppose it was about time that I showed them the way back home... This might be the last time we'll ever see Gerhard and his folks again, he might not even return to the Dreamlands after all of this is over and when he is to arrive back home then I can only hope that he will remember us, all of us.

"Are you feeling alright my friend?"

I turned to look at who it was speaking to me and as I did so I saw my wheelchair bound friend, Von Braun.
He was just finished talking to a pair of High Oligarchs, obviously they wouldn't want to miss a chance to speak to him themselves and so it was understandable. Though when he approached me, I saw that he was not alone. Accompanying Von Braun were Vinny and Valentino.

Valentino was the first one to speak up and he said to me
"This is a wonderful party, Von Looseberg, have you tasted the wine?"

I smiled and gave a short burst of laughter at Valentino, then I took up my wine glass and I raised it as I looked upon Valentino
"It is good tasting wine Valentino, my friend..." then I diverted my attention towards what it was Gerhard was doing.