Chapter 1.

Thank u Nyin_J for making this story cover.
I love you 3000😂😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback ( 10 years back)~

" honey what should we do ", Mrs. Choi said worriedly.

" don't worry I have my friend who can help us in this business ", Mr. Choi said then they both went to the famous Choi house.

They both were greeted by the guards then his friend was there in the living hall and he saw him and welcomed him.

He was kind hearted and good to Mr. Choi ( it is the authors father and Mrs. Choi is authors mother) .

" hey Seon Woo I need your help pal ", Mr. Choi said then he looked worried at him.

" yeah tell me pal I will help you with everything ", Choi Seon Woo said.

" our business is going down and I don't know how to make it up so please help me otherwise my company won't be good enough for others unemployed people ", Mr. Choi said.

" don't worry I will help you but in return I want something that you and your wife knows right ", Seon Woo said then they both nodded.

Mr. And Mrs. Choi smiled then said, " yeah obviously we know that when our children was born we decided to marry them when they grew up ".

" exactly I want your daughter to marry my son Choi Soobin ", Seon Woo said then they both smiled and agreed with them.

Actually you all are thinking that how can parents force them to marry like that or deal their children's like that but in a way they are good.

They love their children's alot and once when they were born their both families attended the naming ceremony and decided to marry them both when they grow up.

It was their both parents wish to marry them off .

" thanks alot for helping me Seon Woo,  you don't know how much thankful I'm to you,  you were always there for me thanks alot and I promise that your son and my daughter will marry ", Mr. Choi said then went back to their mansion.

And like that the year passed and now they are  one of the famous company that are going high.

Their boths company are leading the country.

______________________________________

At present ( 2020)~

I woke up by my alarm ringing in my room and I woke up and saw that I was asleep in my table.

As you know being a doctor is not a easy work, we need to work hard to treat our patients and right now I'm a surgeon and it's my first year that I'm doing it.

To become a specialized doctor we should have the experience so I trained for 2 years in California and I came back here in Seoul and I applied in the Seoul National University Hospital and I got in it and it's my first year as a specialized surgeon and I'm doing my best to do it.

Okay back to the story .

My phone rang and it was doctor Kim.

" yes doctor kim ", I said then she said, " Doctor Choi we need you here, it's an emergency case ".

" Uh....okay I'm on my way ", I said then hang up.

I sighed then went to the bathroom shower myself off then changed into this.