Chapter 3.

The next morning ~

I woke up and shower myself off and changed into this.

I carried my doctor robe and my bag then my phone and went downstairs

" come Sunhee have breakfast with us ", mom said then I was about to when one notification in my phone.

From Mrs. Uhm~

Dr. Choi you're needed here there is a very important operation you need to do.

To Dr. Choi.

I sighed then said, " sorry mom, dad and bro I don't think that I can have breakfast with you all I have a very important operation to do so bye ".

" but where will you eat? ", mom shouted then I replied back by saying, " I will eat at the hospital ".

I ran and went inside my car and started driving then in some minutes I reached there infront of the hospital and I exit my car then went inside the hospital.

I saw nurse Uhm and she said, " Dr. Choi there is a patient who have a cardiac arrest so you are informed to go there , Dr. Kim and others are waiting for you ".

I nodded then I kept my bag in the cabinet then went directly to the changing room.

I drank water then some bread and exit the changing room, then I went to the operation room and saw them.

" okay so shall we start ", Dr. Kim said then I nodded and we did the operation.

First they did then it was mine turn to do it, I went there and did the operation but when I was doing it I suddenly felt blur.

I shook my head and blinked my eyes and came back to sense and Dr. Kim said, " are you okay Dr. Choi ".

I looked at him and nodded then continued with the operation.

After the operation I exit it then went back to the cabinet.

I was just about to take nap when someone gave me the bon and a coffee .

I look up and saw none other than Choi yeonjun.

" thanks", I said then took it, he sat infront of me and I said, " aren't you going to your company".

" no, I thought I will do two works at a time, like being an idol and treating a patient ", he said then I smiled and said, " that's good, you can do whatever you want ".

He smiled and said, " hey are you sick by any chance ".

I just shook my head and he just didn't brought up again.

" anyways again thanks for this ", I said then he smiled warmly at me and I took a nap.

I was taking nap when someone called me.

I picked up .

"hello this is doctor Choi Sunhee speaking ", I said in tired tone.

" ah this is soobin, hey doc I'm coming to your hospital for the checkup ", he said.

" what? Soobin?, ah.....okay", I said then he chuckled from other line then I mentally slapped myself.

I hang up and saved his number as Soobin.

I got up and yeonjun saw me got up so he asked, " hey where ".

" one patients needs me so bye ", I said then hurried off to the cabinet.

I waited for him and he came after 10 minutes.

" oh you're already here ", he said then I nodded.

" so why did you came again ", I asked then he said, " my leg is still paining, I sprayed in my leg also but still not working ".

"okay so, if it's not working then I need to treat your leg ", I said then he nodded.

" you know what orthopedic surgeon came today so I would rather call him to treat you ", I said then he frowned and said, " why are you so rude ".

" sorry mister but it's my nature ", I said then dialed Choi Yeonjuns number.

"yes ", he said then I said, " hey can you come over in the OS section, one patient really need you here and I can't treat them properly ".

"okay on the way ", he said then hung up.

"he's coming so wait for it ", I said then soobin nodded.

We waited and finally he came.

" so who's the patient ", he said then I showed him and they both look to each other and their eyes widened.

" What! Hyung ", soobin said.

" what? You know him ", I asked then he nodded and said, " yeah he's also the member of TXT, the oldest from our team ".

I just nodded.

" but what happen soobin why are you here", yeonjun asked.

" just that my leg cramped ", he responded then yeonjun said, " okay so the patient is you".

Soobin nodded and said," so you're the OS, better treat me well hyung ".

Yeonjun just giggled and I smiled seeing them being so good to each other.

I was leaving when soobin said," but where are you going Sunhee ".

" what you know her ", yeonjun asked.

" yeah, she's my fiancee", soobin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now see what happen to the next chapter.

Stay tune for the next chapter.