Chapter 10.

I went back to my mansion and saw my parents already in the living hall relaxing and chatting with my brother.

I directly went to the kitchen washed my hands and wiped the sprinkles in the towel and went to my parents and hugged them.

" I missed you guys ", I said then they smiled and hugged back.

" so how are you doing?  And how is soobin now ", mom asked then I said,"  I'm doing fine and soobin is resting after I treated his leg".

They smiled and dad said, " you're gonna become a very good wife".

I smiled and said, " like mom right dad ".

He smiled and nodded.

I kissed his cheek and said, " thank you but still I'm nervous ".

" don't be, I heard that Mr. and Mrs. Choi have talked with soobins CEO and now the article will release about you and him dating but for that they wants picture so better look good in the pictures ", Scoups said then I glared at him.

He just chuckled and like that we enjoy our company and I went back to sleep.

After 2 weeks~

This past two weeks I went to soobins place and now we are more comfortable around and sometimes his mom and dad would click our pictures together when we were chatting or laughing.

When we asked why are taking it they says for the article and for family potrait.

Gosh they are so cute.

This past two weeks I treated his injured leg and he always thanked me and I'm spending more time with his family and my family are so happy for me.

Now that soobin is healed he can go and practice his dance but he should do it with cautions.

I told him not to do careless this time but everytime he will say ' I have you so I don't need to worry about my health issue '.

I sometimes get mad at him when he calms me down with the chocolates and ice creams.

He's really sweet and I'm thankful to god specially my family that they have chosen a very nice husband for me.

Like usual I woke up and did my morning routine then went downstairs to find soobin waiting for me.

Actually today we planned to go for dating.

I accepted it and we went outside and to hand.

As we went inside the restaurent we saw many were murmuring about us and some were clicking pictures and videos of us smiling and laughing at each others made jokes.

We ordered many things as he knows what I like and dislike and same goes to me, I know his likes and dislikes.

As we continued our talks ignoring the looks on the people's look someone came and asked, " sorry to interupt your date but can I ask if you both are really dating ".

Yeah it's already out that soobin and me are dating.

Eveyday in hospital many people comes and asks me the same question but I don't mind and answer them truthfully.

" yes we are dating and we are going to be married after six months ", soobin said holding my hands and I nodded.

" yes he's right", I said then the girl smiled and said, " you both look cute together ".

" thank you ", I thanked her and she went back to her place.

As we finished eating  and going around and buying some stuffs, we went back to the home.