Chapter 6.

I smiled at woozi bro then hugged him and said, " I missed you bro ".

He showed me his cute smile then we went inside the dorm.

As we went inside I saw that the whole seventeen members were in the living hall but except for my brother Seungchol, he's always busy.

We sit in the couch and at that time Seungchol bro came and looked at us in confused look and said, " oh when did you came ".

" right now bro I called you but you didn't pick up ", I said then he look to his phone and said, " sorry ".

" it's okay ", I said then they introduced themselves.

" so how are you Sunhee ", Jeonghan asked then I said, " I'm good what about you guys ".

" we are always active, and we missed you alot ", Dino said then we talked about the random stuffs.

When suddenly Vernon said, " soobin make sure to keep our sister happy ".

Soobin shyly scratched his neck and nodded.

" only four of you where is your other band mate ", The8 asked.

I looked at soobin and other three of them and soobin said, " ah about yeonjun hyung he's not feeling well so ".

They all nodded their heads then we were talking when my phone ringed.

It was Kim Taehee.

" excuse me guys ", I said then got up and picked up the call.

" hello", I said.

" hello Sunhee you're needed here some emergency accidents came ", she said then I sighed and said, " okay I will come ".

I went back to the living hall and said, " guys ".

They all looked at me and I said, " sorry to say this but some emergency cases came so I need to go ".

Their all face went to the sad face and nodded their heads.

" so sorry guys I will come next time for sure", I said then I looked at soobin and said, " soobin would you mind dropping me off in my work place ".

" at this moment ", he said then I nodded.

" you know doctors are never free ", I said then he nodded then bowed down to them and bid our goodbyes then went.

I looked at the time and it was 11 pm.

He dropped me off till hospital then said, " okay then bye Sunhee take care and night ".

" same to you too soobin ", I said then he went.

I went inside the hospital and did my operation on them and it took almost 4 hours in that operation but still that patient survived.

It was 3 am in the morning so I went to my cabinet which I shared with Kim Taehee and Choi Yeonjun.

I went inside and saw Taehee sleeping and didn't saw yeonjun so I went to my bed and slept.

The next morning at 6 am ~

I woke up due to my alarm, I slept for just three hours great!.

I went to the washroom then did my business and shower myself off then I picked up my spare clothes from the locker then put on that clothes and the doctor robe then exited the room.

I picked up my phone and went outside and saw yeonjun there in his own thoughts.

I picked up the chocolates from my pocket then sit beside him and gave him.