Chapter 11.

The first thing I did when I went inside the mansion was take off my heels from my legs.

Because this heels is killing me because I have continuously wore this for like completely 5 hours and it pains.

I massaged my legs and saw it became red due to the pain.

Suddenly soobin bend down and put his hands in my leg and started rubbing my leg with his hands.

" does it pains ", he asked then I said, " yeah, so that's why I don't put heels that much ".

He chuckled and started massaging it as he was doing it I looked at my diamond ring which he have put it in my fingers today.

I just smiled mesmerising the rings.

" you like it ", he asked then I smiled and said, " like it not loved it ".

He chuckled and his dimples popped out.

I cannot help but to kiss his cheek in both side.

He was frozen for a moment but just smiled at me still massaging my leg.

You all must be wondering what about the things like furniture, kitchen tools and our clothes right.

Actually it's all already there in this big mansion.

All are set up by our family.

We love them so much they are the best in this kind of stuffs.

They all are new furnitures and they are so expensive ones only.

Sometimes this parents are out of limit.

Soobin stood up and asked, " can you walk ".

I shrugged and try standing but sat down when I felt pain in my leg.

I just can't stand because of this pain.

Soobin look at me concerned and suddenly picked me up bridal style.

I put my hands behind his neck and he took us to our master bedroom.

He slowly put me down in the bed and he went inside the bathroom and changed himself off and came out with his pajamas and shirt.

" can you change", he asked making me blush.

" I-i t-think I can ", I stuttered knowing that he can hear it gosh why is it so embrassing.

I suddenly was about to stand when he picked me up and took me to the bathroom.

" I will be outside if you need anything ", he said then got out from the bathroom.

I face palmed myself and remember what just happened right now.

I cannot help but smile to myself and was about to scream when I remember that he will be outside so I quickly changed into my black shirt and gray sweat pants.

I went outside with my wedding gown and I keep it in washing machine side so that I can wash tomorrow.

Actually tomorrow is holiday for us.

Soobin was already in the bed and I went to the other side of the bed and lay down when he asked, " you want to sleep in the left side or the right side ".

" I think left is better for me ", I said then he nodded and we changed the seat.

Suddenly soobin came to near me and my eyes widened seeing it.

He suddenly lean down and kissed my lips.

I was taken back but soon after I kissed him while I grabbed his hair while he grabbed my waist and brought me close to his chest.