Chapter 8.

The next morning ~

I woke up from my complete 8 hours sleep and saw it was already 8 am.

I took a long shower and quickly wore this.

I was just drying my hair when suddenly someone called

I groaned in frustration and saw the caller ID.

It was Kim Taehee.

" yes eonnie ", I said still drying my hair.

" hey you are awake", she said then I chuckled and said, " ofcourse I'm awake you thought I will sleep all day ".

She chuckled and said, " Anyways I think you should come over, someone came and I think they only wants you to treat them, so come fast and bye ".

She hung up.

I look confused into my phone and said, " what was that? ".

" this eonnie, sometimes she can be funny ", I said then I picked up my bag and phone and doctor robe then exited my room.

I saw Seungchol bro drinking the water in his workout clothes.

" remember oppa not to overwork yourself, take care of your health ", I said then he look towards me, smiled and nodded.

" you going to your workplace ", he said then I nodded and said, " yeah something came up so I need to go, make sure to lock the door up when you go out and stay safe bye ".

" bye take care sis ", he shouted and I went to my car drove to the hospital and parked in the hospitals staff parking lot.

I got from there and I went inside.

I saw Taehee grinning towards me.

What's with her today, I thought to myself.

" hey Sunhee ", she said marching towards me.

" hi Taehee eonnie what was that huh ", I asked then she simply smiled and put me inside the orthopedicians room.

" Yah! Eonnie ", I said then I heard chuckle from my back.

I turn around and was met with familiar face and his smile.

" soobin..what are you doing here ", I asked then he smiled and said, " I came here because I accidentally injured my same leg whilst practicing with my band mates ".

" I told you to rest not to go around and do whatever you want ", I scolded him and he bend his head down in embarrassment.

" sorry I just couldn't see my band mates suffering when I was only watching ", he said then I sighed and smiled at him.

" I know how it feels just to watch them when you cannot do anything because of your injured leg ,but still you should have rested ", I said then he sighed and said, " and I want you to treat me ".