Chapter 4.

"WHAT? ", yeonjun shouted then I calmed him down.

" yeah any problem ", soobin asked then he just shook his head.

" but you didn't tell us about it ", Yeonjun exclaimed.

"I was about to but because of this cramped leg, I cannot ", he said then yeonjun nodded.

" anyways congratulation you both ", yeonjun said in sad tone then was about to go when I hold his hand and said, " you need to treat this patient you can't leave without treating him ".

He sighed and nodded.

" anyways if anyone of you need anything please contact me", I said then left from that OS section.

I was walking by when I talked to myself.

"what's with this boy ", I said then suddenly Taehee came in front of me and I jumped.

" aish you startled me ", I said then hit in her arms.

She laughed and said, " who were you talking about ?".

I rolled my eyes and walked then she came from behind and hold my hand then said, " Sunhee please tell me know ".

She started swinging my hand left and right then we reached the nearby bench which is outside the hospital then I said, " aish...okay okay fine I will tell you ".

She smiled then sat down in the bench and I also sit down and sighed then said, " you know Choi soobin right ".

She nodded then I said, " yesterday when I told you that my father's friend son is going to marry me....

She nodded then I sighed again and said, " that is none other than.......Choi soo...bin".

I bend down my head and she literally screamed and shook many times.

" what the heck?!!!!!! My friend is going to marry an idol ", she exclaimed then I shushed her.

She kept her mouth shut and whispered, " is it true? ".

I glared at her and said," you think I'm joking around".

She laughed and shook her head then I chuckled.

" okay I get it you're marrying soobin but what were you talking to yourself ", she asked.

"ah that I don't know why but yeonjun keeps being a different person ", I said then she said, " he might be jealous I think ".

She seemed sad but I said, " I know you like Choi Yeonjun right ".

She sighed and said, " I won't get him".

" you will one fine day ", I said then I begin tickling her.

She laughed and we both laughed then after some time we went inside.

Me and Taehee talked about our past school days funny thing and were walking when we saw soobin and yeonjun coming.

We stopped when we were face to face towards each other.

" ah soobin meet my friend Kim Taehee, the GS ", I said then soobin smiled then hand shake with Taehee.

She was literally fangirling over him but she controlled herself.

" you know I'm a big fan of your group ", Taehee said then soobin smiled.

"oh really", soobin said then I also nodded.

"anyways yeonjun why are you so silent ", I said then he seemed distracted I went near to him and snapped my fingers and he came back to sense.

"huh......what", he said then we giggled then I said" I asked why are you so silent ".