Chapter 7.

The car was in awkward silence that I tried to break it but before that we reached to my house.

I sighed then we both get out from the car and went inside.

I dialed the pass code in the door then went inside.

As usual I was greeted by the maids not by my parents.

" where is uncle and aunty ", soobin asked then I said, " I think they went for business trip ".

" so you're all alone in this big mansion ", soobin exclaimed then I nodded.

" well... I think ", I said then put my shoes in the shoe rack.

" by the way do you want anything to drink ", I asked then he shook his head.

" no I'm fine I don't want anything ", he said then I chuckled and said, " I don't put any poison in the juice ".

He laughed and said, " honestly I don't want anything ".

I nodded then was walking by when soobin asked, " what about your brother then ".

" if he got message from mom or either dad then he might come ", I said then he again asked, " what type of message ".

" saying that I'm alone and you should come and stay with your sister, now if you have finished asking me the questions may I go and proceed with my business", I said then he chuckled and said, " yes Miss Choi you can ".

I chuckled at his sweet nicknames then went upstairs to my room.

As I was searching through my wardrobe I found one.

I picked up and put it on , that is this.

I then did my hair and picked up my bag and phone then exited my room

As I went downstairs I saw soobin looking at our family photos.

I think he heard my footsteps so he turned around and smiled at me.

I also did the same and said, " now let's get going ".

He nodded then we went to his car and he started driving it.

After some moments later we reached to his house when I got out, his house was marvelous.

I saw many guards around maybe because he's a celebrity.

He smiled at me and welcomed to come inside.

Some guards even bowed down to me and I also did the same.

" by the way why are you not in your dorm ", I asked then he just half smiled and said, " we don't usually stay in the dorm, and this weeks I'm not that busy ".

I nodded then he dialed the pass code and we went inside.

As we went inside I was greeted by the maids as well as my soon to be mom in law and dad in law.