Story time

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess that lived in a tower. The princess was unhappy because she had been locked in that tower waiting for a handsome prince to show up as long as she could remember. She didn't have any memory about her parents and she was very lonely."

"Bullshit" Technic whispered to his older brother, Techno that sat beside him.

"Shhhhhh, don't interrupt the story" Techno said with excitement in his voice

"Aghhhhh" The only reason why Technic agreed to accompany Techno and their younger cousin to this stupid children's day at Techno's university was because he was promised that there would be a lot of hot girls there. He thought all the girls would be lining up to talk to him but they were too busy with the children that they didn't even take a glance at him. It was alright until they came to the library to listen to techno's junior, Good read books for the children.

"And the prince climbed up the tower"

"Aghhhh, why is he so slow?" Technic asked with annoyance in his voice.

"Shut up Nic or I'll make you walk home" Techno said still focused on the story.

"But you promised me girls, now where are they?"

"We saw girls just outside the library"

"Yeah but they were only interested in the little dudes not me"

Techno looked at Technic for the first time since they stepped into the library.
"Don't you remember Ai'Pink, she gave you a lollipop and told you that you were cute" Techno said innocently and then he turned his head back to Good and Technic knew it wouldn't be easy to get his brother's attention again.

The first chapter is very short.
Please look forward to more chapters😇.