Everybody Loves Happy Endings

Three years later

"Hurry up Ai Nic. She'll be landing soon" Good said excitedly.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming" Nic said coming out of the bathroom. His hair wet after the shower he never got to finish. "Why do I have to come with you? She's your friend not mine"

"Because you're my boyfriend" The older gave his partner a peck on the cheak. "And she requested your presence"

"Why? Doesn't it sound kinda suspicious? She comes back to Thailand after almost two and a half years abroad and she wants to see me?"

"No I don't think it's suspicious at all" Good said and laughed at how cute his boyfriend was.

"Of course you don't think so" Nic said and peered his eyes at Good.

"All right, we don't have time for this we have to hurry"

                     _____________

They drove as fast as they legally could to the airport where they were supposed to meet Good's old friend.

"You said we had to hurry cause she'd be landing soon but where is she?" Nic said with annoyance in his voice.

"Just be patient. Sha landed an hour ago" Good said calmly.

"Exactly. Don't you think that's kinda weird?"

"Ohhh, there they are" The older said and pointed at a young, blond, French girl we all know.

Fleur spotted the pair and came over with a bright smile painted on her face.

"Hey, guys" She said when she stopped in front of them. "How have you been?"

"Great how about you?" Good said and smiled his brightest smile.

"Great. Guys I want you to meet Diane" She pointed to the women who had been standing right behind her. Nic hadn't shown her any attention until Fleur pointed at her.

Diane was dark skinned and slim. She wore blue jeans and a black sweater. Her hair was tied up into a tidy bun. She wore comfy looking seekers matching the sweater.

Fleur said something to Diane in French and then she pointed at the two boys. She smiled at them with a perfect smile.

"Hello, my name is Diane" She said in English.

"Hello, I'm Good and this is Technic. Nice to meet you" Good said also in english.

"OK guys, don't freak out" Fleur said in a serious tone but couldn't help but smile. "Diane and I are engaged"

"What, really? Congratulations" Good said and hugged Fleur.

"Wait so you are a lesbian?" Nic asked.

"Yes, I'm a lesbian" Fleur said and smiled even brighter.

"So you and Good were really never a thing?"

"No" Fleur and Good said on the same time.

"You didn't believe me Ai Nic?" Good said in an accusing tone.

"I believed you I just had to hear it from her too"

Good felt a little disappointed but decided to let it go

"So when is the wedding?"

"This December" Fleur said and hugged her fiancé. "You two are invited if you want to come"

"Yeah we'll come. Right?" Good looked carefully at his boyfriend.

"Yeah we'll be there" Technic smirked and grabbed his partner's hand. "Everybody loves a happy ending"

The end