Try to have some shame

"Hey, Don't you wanna know why your practise was cancelled?" Technic yelled after Good but he didn't hear him.

Technic didn't bother going after Good to tell him about the storm that was coming. Nic just wanted to get home before the storm gets him.

Technic found the Techno's key on the floor in the unlocked storageroom and hurried back to his brother's motorbike. The sky was already getting dark with clouds but the two boys on the football field didn't seem to notice the change. Nic watched the them for a few seconds from the parking lot but then he turned to the bike and got on.

"It's none of my concern if he stays outside in the storm. I don't care about him or what he does" Technic said to himself even though he somehow felt kind of guilty for leaving them behind not knowing about the storm but that feeling went away when he got on the road.

Twenty minutes later Technic pulled up at his house. When he got home it had already started raining and he was soaked.

"Here are your keys P"

"Thank you Ai Nic, was anybody at the field?"

"No, P. Nobody"

Kengkla came into the living room wearing an apron and he had a bowl full of soup in his right hand.

"Eat up P if you want to get over your fever" Kengkla said lovingly

"Hey Ai Kla you never seem to understand that I don't want to hear you talk like that to my brother, it's disgusting"

Kla gave Nic a glare but then he turned his head to Techno and fed him soup. Techno didn't complain or look embarrassed like normally does when Kengkla acts like that towards him but now he just sat silent and ate his soup. Technic couldn't take this because he can't tease them if they didn't look embarrassed and to be honest Nic felt a little guilty for not warning the boys and then lying to Techno about it. Technic hadn't felt like this since he was a child so he didn't really know what to do about it.

Technic had stayed inside his room for a while when Techno stormed in and yelled at Technic.

"Why did you lie?"

"What are you talking about P?" Technic asked even though he knew the answer.

"What am I talking about?" Techno said with a sarcastic tone Technic had never heard his older brother use "You know damn well what I'm talking about"

"No, what P" The younger one didn't want to give it away yet he had to make sure they were thinking about the same thing.

"Don't play dumb with me Ai Nic. I know you left Ai Can and Ai good at the football field not knowing that a storm was on it's way and you didn't tell them about it. Try to have some shame Ai Nic" Techno said angrily.

Technic had never seen his brother this furious before and it took him a while to understand what was happening but the only thing that he could think about was 'P No is scolding ME'

"Answer me, did you really leave them there? And don't even try to get yourself out of this" Techno said with as stable and strong voice as he could even though he was out of breath because of his fever.

"Calm down P and please sit down. You're sick remember?" Kengkla said in a calm voice and looked accusingly at Technic.

Technic knew he couldn't get himself out of this so when Techno had sat down on a chair, had calmed down a bit and you could even see a little smile on that angry face. Technic decided to tell Techno everything.

"I did meet them or just one of them and I told him that the practice had been cancelled but he ran away before I could tell him why and I was in a hurry because of the storm"

"You didn't have to hurry that much"

"Yes, but P how do you know that I left them there?"

"Ai Can called me and told me that he and Good had to run to his house because of the weather" Techno said with a smile all anger was gone it had just vanished and Techno was back to his normal self.

"You could have waited a little longer, what harm would it have done" Kengkla that had been standing in the door the whole time listening to everything.

"Yeah, and why didn't you go to get P No's keys instead of me so you could have warned them instead of me Ai Kla" Technic shot back with a teasing tone.

"Ok fine" Kengkla said giving up to his brother in law.

Techno laughed at the boys but then his phone rang.

"Hello...Ai Can.........what?.......you should have stopped him.......Ok I'll find him bye" Techno said with a serious face and hung up.

"Ai Good is missing" Techno said to the highschool students in front of him.

"What!" Technic said and for half a second you could see worry in his eyes but as soon as it showed up it disappeared.

"Yeah, he went home with Can because it takes a lot longer to get to Good's house but when they got to Can's house Good said he didn't want to sleep over and that he'd to go home by himself. He promised Can that he would call him when he got home but he never called even though he should be home by now"

"Has he tried calling him?" Kengkla asked with concern in his voice. Nic knew that the only reason why Kengkla acted like he cared was because Techno cares but this was a good question.

"He has called several times but Good doesn't answer the calls"

"I'll take your bike and go look for him P. I promise that I will find him" Technic said, grabbed a jacket and ran outside into the rain.

Technic sped through the city looking around, checking if he could see Good. It was a mistake that he didn't ask where Good lives so he doesn't exactly where to look but he still kept going for two hours and then he stopped outside a bar which was the only place where he could see people outside in this weather. He called his brother and asked if they found Good. But it turned out that they hadn't heard anything from him.

Technic was almost ready to just quit looking and just hope that Good turns up in the morning but then he got an idea. He went to one of the bar guests that sat drunk outside the bar.

"Excuse me sir have you seen a male university student about this tall wearing a football uniform" Technic said politely.

"Who are you?" The man asked and Nic knew that the man wouldn't be much help so he was going to turn around and just go home when a young man stopped him.

"Are you talking about the cute and quiet boy that came here about three hours ago?" The man asked.

"Yes, I think that's the one I'm looking for, where is he?" Technic found something a little off about that young man just how he spoke of Good and the way he spoke sounded a little bit like he was flirting with Nic.

"He's inside the bar and I think he's still drinking"

"Drinking?"

"Mhm, the poor boy has been drinking all evening, he must be very heartbroken"

Technic couldn't help but feel responsible for this mess and he wanted to fix this.

Technic walked into the bar he was surprised that there was nobody that cared if he was underaged or not. The bar was full of people so it took Nic a while to spot Good at a table in a corner. It surprised Technic that Good wasn't alone but he was surrounded by men that all seemed drunk and the thing is that Good was dead drunk as well.

"P Good we have to go" Nic said and pulled Good's arm.

It took Good a while to recognise Technic but when he did he opened his eyes wide.

"Ai Nic what are you doing at a gay bar"