Apologies

"Ai Nic" Good said weakly. "I'm sorry"

Nic looked at Good, confusion written over his face. "Why are you sorry P?"

"I'm sorry for everything" Good said and looked at Nic with tears in his eyes. "I'm such a burden"

"Yes you're a burden but why sorry?"

"I'm sorry for that time" Good said, tear falling down his left cheak.

"What time?" Nic said slowly and clearly like he was talking to a baby.

"When Fleur asked you to eat with us. It was wrong, I knew you felt uncomfortable around me and possibly her as well since it was the day after I...confessed my feelings to you" Good whispered the last five words so the younger could barely hear them.

With butterflies in his stomach Nic asked as carefully as he could. He was just so angry. "Are you and that foreign girl seeing each other?" If somebody else would have said that Good would have considered him rude but it was Nic so he just let it pass.

"No were not dating, we're just friends" Good said slowly and sincerely.

Nic pulled over took his seat belt off and turned to look at Good. One thing he had learned while being Kengkla's friend was to see lies in people's eyes. His best friend was never obvious when lying. But Nic could easily detect all of his lies by looking into his eyes. Eyes don't lie.

Good's eyes didn't lie. They were a little hollow and pale because of the alcohol and lack of sleep. But they were sincere.

"All right I believe you" Nic said moving a little closer to Good.
"But why were you acting like a couple that day?"

"A couple" Good said, his eyes and voice completely empty so Nic couldn't tell whether that was a question or a statement. When Good didn't say anything more Nic decided it was a question.

"You ordered together, you spoke to each other on such a loving manner and you sat and walked so close to each other" Nic said still staring Good in the eyes. "Anyone would get confused and think you're the couple and I'm just a third wheel"

"Hey Ai Nic, it's not like that. I like you not Fleur" Good moved his face closer to Nic's face and peered his eyes.
"Are you jealous Ai Nic?" Good said seriously.

"Me jealous? NO!!! Of course not" Nic said nervously and looked down, braking the eye contact.

"You ARE jealous" Good said, a smile spreading over his pale face.

"No I'm not jealous. I just want to know why you're like that with each other" Nic said recovering his cool.

"We are just very good friends and have been since we were children. I isolated myself from other kids when I was younger so I didn't have any friends. Then I met Fleur and we became very good friends. She got a lot of attention at school both from teachers and students but she never forgot that I was there and she always picked me for everything. Everything changed after she left for France. She just got back about a week ago. She was the light in my life back then and I am hoping you'll take her place" Good said and looked down.

Nic's heart was beating so fast when he took Good's chin and lifted it up.

"Fine, I was jealous I've just never really felt like that" Nic said lovingly. "I just didn't know what to do. It was stupid of me to run away and hurt your feelings"

Good waited for something more but when it didn't come he leaned forward and kissed Nic on the forehead. Nic's eyes went wide. They held eye contact for a while. Then Nic leaned forward and kissed the older's lips. Good responded the kiss with a deeper one.

After a few kisses and some tuching Nic broke away.

"P Good, will you be my boyfriend"