Revenge

"Water it is" Nic said when Good didn't answer him. He turned away from his brother's friend and went to the kitchen. "Why would P No send someone like him to babysit me?" Nic whispered to himself.

He opened the fridge to get a bottle of water. When was about to close the fridge he got an idea.

                       ___________

"Here you go P" Nic said and handed Good a glass full of something that looked like cider.

"What is this?" Good asked suspicious and looked into the glass he was holding.

"it's apple cider P" Nic said with an excited and spiteful glow in his eyes.

"Ohh wow Nic. You didn't have to get me something as fancy as that" Good stopped to think for a second but then he said. "Or... you didn't have to bring me anything at all" He gave Nic a cute smile that was returned with a sly grin.

"Of course I had to get you something. You're my guest and I was tought to be polite to guests" Nic said in an innocent childlike tone that he knew Good couldn't by any means resist.

"Thank you Ai Nic, I appreciate it" Good said and took a big gulp from his glass.

"No problem" Nic said and an evil grin spread over his face.

Good drank more and more of the drink Nic had given him. Nic didn't see the effects right away but after a while he started seeing that the more Good drank the weirder he acted.

After about an hour Good finally fell asleep. He lay there with his head on the table,so innocent and pure. Nic almost felt bad for making his "babysitter" drunk.

Explanation: When Nic was closing the fridge he saw a bottle of alcoholic cider that his parents had bought abroad. When he saw the bottle he was reminded of how his best friend (Kengkla) got his brother (Techno) to bed and decided to make Good drunk and then take revenge. If you think there wasn't enough alcohol in the cider to make Good as drunk as he was you are very wrong. The cider couldn't really be called cider 'cause it was about 40% alcoholic so Nic thought his plan would go to waste because Good might find the smell or the flavour wrong but he didn't take any notice of it.

Nic carried Good upstairs to his room and lay him on the bed.

Good moved a little to find a comfortable spot but then he just lay there motionless with his left hand over his head, his left slung over his stomach and his legs spread.

Nic stood still for a while and watched Good with calm and pityful eyes. For a second he thought he should just let Good sleep comfortably but then he was reminded of their little encounter a week earlier and anger filled him again.

Nic climbed onto the bed on top of Good. He used his left hand to tower over Good and the right to unbutten the elder's shirt.

"Fine P, I'll let you be my girlfriend" Nic said and started unbuckling his belt. "So anal sex huh?" Nic said with a smirk on his face. "Fine, let's do it P" He said when he dragged the elder's pants down.

Good staggered in his sleep. "Ai Nic, don't hurt me" Good said with fear in his sleepy voice.

Nic looked at Good's face and realised what he was doing.

"I won't hurt you" Nic said and hugged Good's head. "But I am not going to let you get away with nothing to remind you who you like"

Sorry for the late update☹️
I will  update the next part as soon as possible💙
Please stay safe💗 and don't forget we are all equals
#blacklivesmatter✌🏿