Why?

"GAY BAR?"

"Yes, what are you doing here" Good was drunk but he understood that Technic was not supposed to be there.

"What are you doing here P?" Technic was still in a shock and kind of wanted to just leave Good and run out of that place but he didn't really want to see his brother angry again so he stayed.

"I just wanted to have a drink" Good said and looked down at his shoes.

"Well, I see you've drunk enough. Now let's go before more people start worrying for me too" Technic said and raised the drunk Good up from his seat and helped him out of the bar. "Where do you live?" Nic asked when they got to the bike and the half asleep Good answered.

Technic managed to get Good onto the motorbike. They drove all the way to Good's house or the house where his apartment was. Technic stopped the bike right outside the building and helped Good get safe to the ground where he laid down and fell completely asleep.

"Get up, do you really want to sleep on the street?" Technic was just going to leave when Good grabbed his foot and opened his eyes, they were wet with tears.

"Don't leave me again" Good said and closed his eyes again but he didn't let go of Nic.

Technic carried Good inside the building and up the stairs. When they arrived at Good's floor Technic was completely out of breath. He got the keys from Good's pocket and opened the door.

The room was small and neat. Nic walked inside the room and put Good on the bed and took off his wet shoes and jacket. He looked around and saw how neat and cozy Good's apartment was. The apartment consists of a bedroom, a bathroom and a small kitchen. The bedroom wasn't big but Good's bed, closet and work table were so small and a big mirror had been hung on the wall next to Good's bed so the room looked a lot bigger than it actually was. The kitchen was also small but usable and the bathroom wasn't that spacious either but at least there was everything you need in a bathroom plus a shower or maybe that's something that you need to have inside a bathroom.

Technic was snapped out of his thoughts when Good poked him gently.

"Why didn't you tell me about the storm?" Good was tearing up again and Technic was a little surprised cause he didn't think Good was the emotional type but there he was crying for the second time tonight.

"I tried but you just ran away"

"Why didn't you yell?"

"I yelled"

"Why didn't you run after me?"

"I had to hurry home"

"Why did you have to hurry home?"

"Because I had to take care of P No"

"But isn't your friend with him?"

Technic couldn't find more excuses, he was tired and wanted to go home.

"I thought you knew about the storm"

"Oh" Good didn't seem convinced but he was just too tired to care. "Can you come a little closer? I have to tell you something" Good asked with hope in his eyes.

Technic was so tired and he wasn't really thinking when he bent down with his ear turning to Good so he could say what he wanted to say.

"I like you" Good whispered into Technic's ear.

Technic was startled and turned to face Good to check if he was joking or not but then Good reached up and kissed Nic right on the lips.