seven : cells

Walking around the tower with Wanda, Anastasia forgot how much money Tony had.

The rooms all had a crisp white feel as Anastasia followed behind Wanda as the older girl explained what every room was.

The toor took about thirty minutes and consisted of Anastasia being shown the hallways, several small lounge and kitchen set areas, plenty of hallways with crystal clear glass walls, and finally, the pair made their ways to the floor with the main lounge area, main kitchen area next to it, and the bedrooms.

Wanda explained to Anastasia that there were three different residential floors in the tower. One of them consisted of Wanda's, Natasha's, Vision's, and Peter's.

Another had Thor, Bruce, T'Challa, and Clint's rooms on it.

The other floor had the rooms of Bucky, Steve, Sam, as well as another empty room. Wanda assumed it would be given to Anastasia, however, she neglected to say it.

Even though Anastasia wasn't entirely sure who a good amount of the people who had rooms in the tower were, Wanda had told her earlier that even though most people with rooms didn't live in the tower, Tony made sure to give them a room so they had somewhere to stay when visiting the tower for work or otherwise.

The floor that the elevator stopped at was the bottom one of all residential floors. Wanda seemed at ease as she walked through the familiar space, seemingly forgetting about Anastasia who was still following her, albeit slowly and skeptically.

"So here is the living floor that I live on. To the left is the kitchen. If you're hungry feel free to raid the counter, but otherwise we can go into my room. I wasn't exactly expecting anyone, but it should be clean enough," Wanda stopped in the middle of the room to ask Anastasia how they would proceed.

Anastasia's eyes drew towards Wanda as she finished investigating all objects in her immediate range.

There was a vase two steps away she could grab and smash, depending where the hypothetical threat would be she may have enough time to duck behind the counter and use the utensils as defense, or offense.

Wanda seemed to notice what Anastasia was doing and proceeded to smile kindly at her waiting for her response.

Anastasia replied, although embarrassed to admit so, she was hungry and would love something to eat. She was confident as long as she ate remade foods that the Avengers would not poison the food in their kitchens. Unless there were moles in the system.

Anastasia shook away her inner paranoia and responded, "food would be great. What do you have?"

Wanda shrugged and began to walk towards the kitchen area. She swerved around the island counter that stood in the middle of the kitchen area and moved towards the fridge that stood between two other counters.

Opening the cool plastic doors, Wanda peered into the appliance and relayed what she saw to Wanda, "we have some meatloaf Nat made before she left for her mission two or so days ago. Peter dropped off a pie last time he swung by earlier this week, leftover Mac and cheese I made last night. Sandwich meat. What would you like?"

Anastasia liked meatloaf, but her research led her to know Natasha Romanoff, 'Nat' as Wanda had called her was the Black Widow, and Anastasia wouldn't be surprised if she poisoned her food.

She wasn't sure who Peter was, or if she should trust the week long pie.

Wanda's left over Mac and cheese or a sandwich seemed her safest bet, and she couldn't help but remember all the times Alec made her Mac and cheese during their time on the run.

"I'll take the Mac and cheese if you don't mind."

"Yeah, that's fine."

Anastasia nodded before continuing to survey the room.