seventeen : right

~

~

Once Peter was rushed into the Med Bay by a team of doctors that seemed nice, Ana didn't really know what to do.

She asked Friday to call her dad up from the training gym, she didn't give Friday a very detailed message other than, "Hey Friday, can you have my dad come here please?"

As a father, Anastasia assumed, naturally would, Bucky came racing from the stairs to Ana and immediately began inspecting her, her face between both his metal and natural hand, "What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?"

Smiling into his palm Ana replied, "No, I'm fine, Dad, it's Peter, he got shot."

Furrowing his eyebrows for a moment before nodding in understanding, her father asked, "Peter, Tony's pet spider?"

Rolling her eyes, Anastasia nodded but didn't respond.

"What were you doing that got Peter shot?"

Laughing softly Ana shook her head, "nothing!" She exclaimed, "I was on the roof and he swung on with a bullet in his stomach.

Humming, Bucky pulled the teen into his arms.

Her face scrunched in disgust and wiggled out of his grasp, "ew, dad. You're disgusting. Go take a shower before the rest of the city needs medical assistance."

Laughing, Bucky looked to his daughter, "ouch, alright. I'll be back quick, alright?"

Anastasia nodded and called to her father, who had already made his way to the elevator, "Don't skimp on the deodorant."

The elevator closed on her dad's smiling and laughing face. Once Bucky was out of the area to distract her, Anastasia's mind wandered back to being worried about the boy she, unfortunately, barely knew.

The two had been texting frequently since they met on the roof two or three weeks ago and gotten to know each other pretty well.

Anastasia had a really good feeling about him, and she liked that.

He was Spider-Man, he could stop cars from slamming into busses, he stopped men trying to steal from Stark Industries, he had a building fall on him at Coney Island. Surely a gunshot wound to the stomach was nothing to fret about.

Nonetheless, Anastasia was fretting about the boy with bright eyes, soft hair, a kind smile, and warm hands.

Ana had assumed that Peter's suit would notify Tony that Peter was injured, but knowing the tech savvy boy, it wouldn't be unbelievable for him to bypass protocol.

"Friday, does Tony know that Peter's injured?"

Friday's calm voice answered the worried girl, "Boss has not been notified, would you like me to notify him?"

"Uhm, yeah, probably."

Nearly a minute after that, Tony stepped out of the elevator, hair messy and eyes tired, "what happened?"