nineteen : dates

~

~

Anastasia was very excited for her date with Peter.

Well, it wasn't a date. It was spying on her dad's date, she was just bringing a boy friend, mind the space, to spy with her.

Besides, he was probably dating that MJ girl he was with at the coffee shop.

Ana shook her head in order to try and stop being distracted while getting ready to go out.

Wanda was laying on her stomach on top of Ana's made bed, her legs bent and crossed up above her, "I think the black knit sweater with the lilac skirt would be super cute."

They had been picking out different items of clothing trying to make an outfit that was proper for the night's occasion.

What do you wear to spy on your dad's date with a really cute boy that you want to date but are pretty sure he has a girlfriend?

Wanda and Ana decided a cute sweater and skirt combo would do just fine.

There was around fifteen minutes left before Ana and Peter would meet at the diner, they decided to meet there instead of at the tower to minimize the people that saw them together and would ask questions.

"And you're sure this isn't a date?" Wanda had been skeptical of the fact that Peter and Ana were going as just friends, but Ana assured her that, as badly as she wanted it to be more, it was simply an 'Undercover spy mission' as Ana had so put it in the text to Peter.

She later went back to clarify that she wanted Peter to go with her to the diner, as friends. She put it delicately as to not friend zone herself.

"This is going to go okay, right? I mean, it's not a date so it doesn't matter." Ana's last-few-minutes-before-leaving-panic was setting in.

Wanda rolled off of the panicking girl's bed and put both her hands on Ana's shoulders. "This is going to go great. You're going to watch Bucky and Nat be cute, hang out with Peter, get some food. Now, get going or you're going to be unfashionably late."

Ana smiled and hugged the older girl, "what would I do without you?"

Wanda shrugged playfully as she squeezed Anastasia back, "you'd be a train wreck. Good thing I'm here."

They laughed as Ana made her way out the bedroom door, turning back one last time to thank Wanda, "Thank you so much, you're the best! Maybe I'll bring you leftover fries."

"You better!" Wanda called as the doors began to close on Ana in the elevator.

A smile remained on the younger girl's face as she smoothed out her sweater and began to embark out of the elevator doors to exit the tower and walk to Ladybug's diner.

The walk was only a few minutes, two or so blocks away from The Avengers Tower.

When Ana walked into the door she was greeted with the welcoming scent of burgers and shakes greeting her in a wave as the doors closed behind her. The melody of "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra exited the speakers and danced in the air around her.