•Chapter 2•

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

"Hmp" I groan when I feel someone shaking me. I groan again and open my eyes slowly.

"What the-" I start but the person starts talking. It's Taehyung.

"Something is happening!" he says with stress in his voice. "What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

I look at the clock. It's 11:58 pm. It's the middle of the night?! Why is he in my room?

"I woke up because I felt cold and that's when I noticed that Jungkook wasn't lying next to me" Taehyung starts and I nod to show him that I'm listening to him.

"When I went out of the room to search for him, I heard voices so I really think we should go downstairs to check up on them," he says and it seems like he's in a hurry.

"I don't get why you need to wake me up for this?" I say but it only causes him to sigh deeply and roll his eyes to me. "It's also your property! You can't let me fix everything because you're lazy as f*ck. You're coming with me! Quickly" he says and he pulls me up straight.

I groan once again and pull away the blanket, feeling the cold air against my skin.

My bed isn't that much warmer because I'm just not a warm person but it was still warmer in bed than out of it.

I quickly get up when I see that Taehyung already left the room. I run out of my room, almost bumping into Taehyung. He wasn't as far as I thought he already was.

He turns around and points at his ear. I listen carefully and hear voices downstairs. I can't understand what they are saying because we are still too far away but I can hear that it's Jungkook and Jimin who are talking.

I recognize their voices.

We both walk to the stairs and that's when I understand them.

"I'll miss you--" I hear Jimin say but it's too soft. He's whispering so I only understand the first few words of his sentences.

"I'm so sorry f--" he says but again I didn't understand the whole sentence.

What are they even talking about? Why is he going to miss Jungkook and why is he saying sorry to him? What happened?

I hear Jungkook sobbing. Taehyung looks at me with a face full of panic but also anger. I think he understands the situation better than I do because I don't understand it at all.

"Jimin, I think we should leave" I hear someone say. I immediately feel myself panicking too. That wasn't Jungkook's voice. That was Kai's voice and he told MY Jimin that they had to leave?!

"Holy f*ck" Taehyung says and he starts walking faster. I follow him immediately.

"Jimin! We need to leave! NOW!" Kai yells again but it sounds like he's further away now. I look at the direction of the sound and see the front door, fully open. Kai is standing outside but he disappears.

Jimin can't leave! I need to stop him! I wanted to give him a better life! He needs to give me a second chance!

I told him a couple hours ago that it would get better! I had a surprise for him tomorrow.

I feel my eyes burning. My heart feels like it's shrinking. I want to start running but Taehyung suddenly puts a few steps backwards because of Jungkook who suddenly lets himself fall into Taehyung's arms.

"Jimin take your chance!" Jungkook yells. For a moment I'm confused about what is happening but suddenly I understand everything.

The fact that Jimin said that he would miss him, that he was sorry.. he felt sorry for leaving Jungkook here alone. Jungkook is helping him. He's stopping Taehyung.