•Chapter 12•

Suga's P.O.V.:

"I don't know how he will react when he is going to see us," Taehyung says. "I'm sure he is going to slap you if he sees you" Jungkook answers what causes Taehyung to pout.

"What?" Jungkook asks. "You always say means to me when it comes to Jimin" he answers and Jungkook sighs deeply before taking Taehyung's hands in his.

"Tae I love you and you know that but is there anything positive you can say about yourself when it comes to Jimin?" Jungkook asks him and I see Taehyung trying to swallow the lump in his throat.

"Okay, I get your point. I was awful but I treated you like that too and it really made a good boy from you" he tries to defend himself.

"Yes, it worked out with me but it's wrong to buy people and treat them as kids who should listen to their parents. For me, it worked because I didn't have family and you are the person who takes care of me instead but for Jimin, the situation was different" Jungkook explains and it really makes sense.

"Wait you see me as your parent?!" Taehyung asks in shock. It's partly fake shocked though.
"Of course," Jungkook says first what makes Taehyung look at him with big eyes.

"You're my daddy right" Jungkook then continues with a naughty look on his face. Taehyung smirks and leans closer.

"Hm," he moans softly before pushing his lips against the younger's lips. I roll my eyes almost automatically and look at Jin.

"Taehyung has a point though. We have no idea how he will react when he will see us. He clearly talked with the police already what means that maybe he told about you guys too" Jin says and I feel a little panic but I just know that I have to see him again.

I won't be able to let him go. Not now, not later either. "I have to take the risk," I say and I hear Taehyung. "Can I just stay here?" He asks but Jungkook starts talking too. "I want to go though! I want to see Jimin" he says and Taehyung looks at him.

"I stay with my Kookie," he says eventually. "Okay, then I guess we're all going," I say and Jin nods before walking to his car.

He opens the passenger's door and turns to us. "Get in," He says and I quickly get in the back of the car. Namjoon is sitting in the driver seat. I greet him and he nods to me.

I don't think he likes me and I totally get that. He knows the story. He knows we did bad stuff and well he saved Jin out of Taehyung's hands last time so yeah I get why he doesn't like us.

The car starts moving. Kai gave Jin the address of Jimin's parents. Apparently he is friends with the policeman who is searching out everything about the 'sell people' situation.

If Jimin tells the whole story I will get in trouble for sure. I deserve it though. The thing is that also Taehyung will be in danger. Jungkook would lie for Taehyung if he needs to. But I don't know if that's enough.

I prefer not going to jail but I take the risk just to see Jimin again. Just one more time. Honestly, I would like to see him every day. I want to take him back with me home. The problem is that he isn't my property.

We maybe saw him like that for a long time but we now realize that human beings aren't someone's property. Also, Taehyung realized that. Like I said their relationship changed completely after that huge fight.

They don't see each other as owner and property anymore although Taehyung will definitely always stay the more dominant one of the two. Jungkook still does everything that Taehyung wants and I feel like Taehyung still decides a lot but I also feel like Jungkook has way more freedom.

Jungkook can say what he wants, he can go outside alone, he's free to go and stand where he wants. Jungkook and Taehyung just trust each other. They won't leave each other alone. Now they have a healthy relationship. That surely wasn't the case first.

I look next to me to find them all cuddled up next to each other. They look like the cutest couple you ever saw. I look at the front of the car and immediately start doubting my previous thought. Jin has his hand on Namjoon's hand because Namjoon is driving. He stares lovingly at Namjoon. Namjoon looks back at Jin for a few seconds with a smile on his face. His look shows his love for Jin just like Jin's look shows his love for Namjoon.

I sigh. I'm literally surrounded by the cutest couples in the world.

I stare outside because I only start missing Jimin when I look at the lovey-dovey couples around me. I look up when the car suddenly stops.

I look around. I look at the different houses, the cars that are parked here and at how neat all the houses are. It's definitely a street for rich people. The houses are all huge, the cars are all super expensive and the houses and gardens are all super neat like they have people doing it for them.

That's probably also what happens.. rich people have the staff to keep their house and garden clean.

Are Jimin's parents rich? Did he know this himself? What does he remember about his family? Yes, Jimin talked about his past when he was still with me but we never talked about it in detail.

"Are you getting out of the car yet or what?" Taehyung suddenly asks. He keeps the door of the car open for me. I quickly get out and walk behind Jin and Namjoon to the right house.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Jimin probably hates me, he probably doesn't want to see me. I mean he was kidnapped when he was so young, lived with Eric for 5 whole years and then he got sold.

And of course, don't forget the part where there is a f•cking idiot who buys him and decides to treat him like a slave. Only because it's how it worked in his family.

I don't get why this is in my family. My parents did it, my uncles did it and my grandparents probably too. It's like my family is still living in the past when having human beings as your slave was normal.

I look up when we suddenly stop walking. We're standing in front of a huge building. If this is his parents' house I'm pretty sure his parents are just as rich as mine are.

Jin looks back to look at me and the others before punishing on the doorbell. A loud sound goes through the whole house, so loud that even we can hear it. I suddenly feel my heart beat faster.

What is going to happen? Is he going to hate me? Is he going to listen to me? How are his parents? Is he happy to meet them again?

How will they react when they see me? Did Jimin already talk about me?

Let's hope he didn't.