•Chapter 14•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

I watch how they push Yoongi into the car before riding away. I look at my parents and Scott who are standing next to each other. Jin, Kai, Namjoon, and Jungkook are standing next to them. They all seem to be in shock. Jungkook has tears running down his cheeks.

His eyes are red from crying already. I walk closer to my parents. "Why did you do that?!" I yell at them. I'm frustrated. This wasn't really what I wanted.

"They were the people who bought you from that Eric right?" my mom asks. I nod. "They are bad people Jimin. They deserve to be in jail" she answers but I slowly shake my head. I feel bad about this all.

Alright buying people is something bad and nobody should be able to do that but should they be in jail for that?

"They are not bad people!" Jungkook says madly. He looks at my parents with an angry look. "How can you say that my dear? Did they brainwash you or something?" my mom asks him and she walks towards him, placing her hand on his head. He immediately pushes her hand away.

"They realized they were wrong and they have changed! Really! They have changed a lot" Jungkook says and I look up when I hear him say that.

"What?" I ask and I also walk closer to him. He nods and wants to explain but my dad cuts him off. "Look Jimin, you got kidnapped and sold to those two people-"

"He was only bought by Suga" Jungkook corrects him. My dad looks at him but nods.

"You came into that house with those two boys. It's your choice if you want them to get punished or not. You choose how you will tell your story to the police tomorrow" he says and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"But think about it. There are still other kids like you out there in the same situation as you. It depends on your story if they will get help or not" he continues and he gets back inside again with my mom.

I stay with the others in front of my house. It's my choice. If I change my story a bit Taehyung and Suga have the chance to live a free life. "You are not going to listen to your dad right? You know Suga and Taehyung weren't that bad and I promise you they're changed" Jungkook tries to convince me but Scott clearly doesn't like that.

"You should not do this. You can't convince him. It's his own choice. Those people used him as a slave and they buy people. That's illegal, do you realize that?" he asks but I don't like how he is talking to Jungkook on that tone.

"Scott, stop talking to him like that," I say to him and he immediately looks at me. "I honestly want you to go away now. I need time to think about everything" I say and he nods before hugging me tightly and leaving.

"Who is that guy even?" Jungkook asks when Scott left. "He is my friend. We became friends in the two weeks that I was in school" I answer and it makes me feel happy to finally say that I have made a friend at school.

"I don't like him," he says but I ignore it. I turn to Jin and Namjoon. "I know that maybe you guys don't want to but.. tomorrow after school I have to decide and my parents will try to convince me all evening so would you mind if I would go home with you guys again?" I ask and I sound a little insecure and I honestly also am insecure. Maybe they don't want me in their house and I would understand that completely.

"Jimin, sweetheart" Jin starts, taking a step closer, going with his hand through my hair. "You're always welcome at our house. You're our son" Jin says and I feel myself warming up inside. I know that I have found my real parents.

The parents who raised me until I was 12 but I just don't feel like they are my parents. I mean I remember them because I was 12 so I have known them for a long while but well.. it just doesn't feel that real.

I still feel awkward to live with them in one house. "I'll go tell my parents and take some stuff," I say before walking inside.

Jungkook's P.O.V.:

I follow Jin who is walking into jimin's parents' house. He walks to the living room where he finds Jimin's parents on the couch. Jimin ends the conversation they were having and runs upstairs.

"So our son sees you as his.. mom?" Mrs.Park asks him. Namjoon also walks in. "Yeah he lived with us for 2 weeks but Jimin knew me already," Jin says and he takes Namjoon's hand to make clear that he means Namjoon and himself when he says 'us'.

Namjoon smiles at him. "We took him into our family like he was our son," Namjoon says and Mrs. Park nods.
"So you guys are a couple and I guess Jin is more female-like? Because he calls you his mom" she asks and Jin nods with rosy cheeks.

"Take good care of him please," she says and that's when Jimin comes downstairs again. "Of course, I will Mrs. Park," Jin says and he nods to her with a friendly smile on his face.

"Jungkook you will also come with us right?" Jin asks and he turns to me. I'm shocked but nod anyway. "I have nowhere else to go" I whisper and he gives me a pitiful smile before nodding softly.

"We will see each other another time," Jin says to Mr. and Mrs. Park who nod their heads. Jin turns around to walk away with Jimin in front of him. I want to follow them but I stop when I feel a hand on my upper arm.

It pushes me back gently. "Uh, Jungkook was it, right?" Mrs. Park says. I see her looking at me with a smile on her face when I turn around. "I know you've been through the same things as Jimin, only a little different. I know you were happy there but Jimin wanted a normal life. It's his right so please don't try to convince him and let him tell his story like he wants to" she says while I look at her with open mouth.

I think about it while looking in her eyes. She seems like she only wants the best for Jimin.

I want to just nod and say I won't but suddenly an image of Taehyung flashes through my head and I have this other feeling all of sudden.

I take a deep breath and look at her right in the eyes. "I will let Jimin tell his story as he wants," I say and I see her smile immediately after that but I'm not ready talking yet.

"But his story isn't mine" I continue, pointing the words 'his' and 'mine' out clearly.

She looks at me with a frown. "Because... I will do everything I have to do to get Taehyung back" I say without looking away from her eyes.

I look at Mr. Park while taking a few steps back.

"I will do everything.. everything to get my Taehyung back," I say quietly before leaving the house.

I was just honest. I will let Jimin his story about his Suga but I will do everything to save my Taehyung.

I need him.