•Chapter 22•

Suga's P.O.V.:

After Jungkook kept saying that I have to go to prom I've put on one of my best suits and now I'm standing in front of the mirror.

"I still don't really get why I need to go to prom," I say to Jungkook who's sitting on my bed with his suit on too.

"Because it's something you only have once in your life and you just can't miss it. You're not missing it just because Jimin didn't say yes to you but to Scott" Jungkook says and that makes me sigh.

"I don't care about Jimin going with Scott," I say with a little anger in my voice. "Yeah, sure whatever. What was the reason then?" Jungkook asks and I turn to look at him. "I don't know. I'm a lazy ass you know that" I say but he shakes his head.

"Not even my butt hole would believe you," he says and I look at him with big eyes. Damn, this boy got some confidence.

"You little brat. You got a little too much confidence for my liking. I liked you more when you were innocent, scared and listening to us" I say and Jungkook starts grinning.

"You f*cking love me though," he says and he jumps up, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.

"You used to defend me sometimes," he says and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I don't understand why I use to do that," I say and he starts giggling.

"Because you love me Hyung!" he says and I have to admit that he's a cute little bean and yes I care about the boy.

"Fine, fine, believe what you want kido" I say and I pull myself out of his embrace.

I walk downstairs with Jungkook following me. I take my car keys. "Where the f*ck is Tae by the way? Thought I would at least see him before we go" Jungkook whines. "I don't know, maybe he is busy. You'll see him when we're back right?" I say and I see jungkook's disappointment.

Jungkook doesn't know that Taehyung is going to come with us. I look at my phone seeing that Taehyung texted me to say that he's ready.

"Let's go," I say and I do a sign so Jungkook would go first and open up the front door. Jungkook sighs deeply before nodding and opening the door.

He gasps when Taehyung is standing there. He's wearing a beautiful suit and holding two red roses in his hand.

There are candles on the floor forming a heart and the letters 'P R O M?'.

"Would you like to go to prom with me Kookie?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods and Jumps in his arms

"Would you like to go to prom with me Kookie?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods and Jumps in his arms. "I would love to," he says and Taehyung puts one of the roses in the pocket of Jungkook's jacket. He puts the second rose on his own.

"Now we're matching," Taehyung says with a cute smile. "Luckily I said no to all the boys and girls who asked me out to prom in the past few weeks," Jungkook says and he looks at Taehyung with a sly smirk.