•Chapter 5•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

I blink a few times and feel a sharp pain in my head.

I groan slightly and look around confused. It's a huge room. There are windows but they are really high into the walls and the walls are extremely high too. Higher than normal walls.

There is no light. The only light that I have is coming from outside. It seems to be evening though because there isn't a lot of light coming in.

I look down to find myself on a chair. My wrists are attached to the chair just like my legs.

The rope is not that thick but too thick to just break.

I can't remember what happened. The only thing that I remember is that a small blond girl came up to me and Scott who told me that he was gay. I sigh frustrated.

What is this sh*t?!

I don't want to be here! I don't want to be kidnapped again like when I was 12. Didn't I have enough of this stuff?

I only escaped 2 weeks ago and now I'm already kidnapped again? Would this be Yoongi or Taehyung's idea? Are they the ones who kidnapped me? To have me back? To take revenge because I escaped from them and ran away.

Please tell me it's not?

I pull my arms up trying to get my hand free but of course, it doesn't help at all. I startle when I suddenly see a figure in the dark shadows where the light of windows can't reach.

"Is there someone?!" I ask but there is no reaction. I can see the figure looking at me. "Come in the light, please! I saw you already! Show yourself!" I yell again and the figure comes closer slowly.

I can finally see his face when he is standing in the light of the windows. It's a boy, a very young one. "Who are you?" I ask. He walks closer to me in silence. When he reached me he sits right in front of me on the ground. He keeps his hands behind his back.

"I'm Mo" he answers in a whisper. "Where are we? You know something?" I ask and he nods slowly. "I was kidnapped a few months ago. I live in this house but I got punished because I tried to escape that's why I'm in the basement" he explains and I nod.

"Can you unfix me?" I ask and I nod at my hands but he immediately shakes his head. "I can't do it," he says and he turns a bit so I can see his hands that are tied up behind his back.

This explains why he kept his hands behind his back. His wrists are full of blood. Probably from trying to break free. It looks extremely painful.

"Do you kn-" I start but I immediately stop when there opens a door upstairs. The door is right in front of a staircase that brings you here where we are. A dark figure comes downstairs. His face is not visible because he is wearing a balaclava.

It honestly looks super scary. He stops in front of us and looks at us. He puts a plastic back down and makes Mo's hands-free. "Here is your food and help him eat too!" he says in a mad tone. I recognize the voice though.

I think deeper. I search into my brain and suddenly it jumps into my head. The man turns around to walk back but I start yelling at him.

"ERIC!!"I yell. The man immediately stops walking. That made me sure about it. It really was Eric.

"Eric, I know it's you! Why are you doing this to me?! How did you know where I was? How did you know I escaped?!" I ask him.

He suddenly turns around very fast what makes me startle a little bit. He pulls off his balaclava and looks me right into my eyes. His eyes are full of anger and he has a lot of bruises everywhere on his face. He has a black eye and his lips are swollen like he got a punch from someone.

"I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF YOU!!" he yells at me and suddenly I feel his hand on my cheek. Hard.

"After everything, I did for you! It's not like I ever treated you badly! You were finally away from me and still, you caused me problems! Two weeks ago your boss came here with his friend. They told me you escaped and they weren't happy about it. That Taehyung guy beat me up while that other guy took a lot of money from me!" he explains and he gets a red face out of anger.

"Did you really think I would just let you get away with it!" he yells. "It's definitely not going to be that easy for you little boy!" he continues and he isn't finished yet.

"You were my good boy! You were always so so good but it was all fake! You bring the biggest problems" he says while he does a rope around Mo's legs. He makes a big knot in it and walks to the stairs.

"It's not finished yet! You'll pay for this! I'll make you suffer! I will come back, make yourself ready" he yells from the door and he laughs evilly before closing the door again. I hear him locking it.

I sigh relieved. I feel my cheek still burning from his slap. I close my eyes for a short while until I suddenly feel someone leaning on my legs. I open my eyes again to see Mo lying with his arms and face on my lap.

"You are like me, aren't you?" I ask when I see the sadness in his eyes. His eyes are watery. Tears are about to roll from his cheeks. "What will happen with me?" he asks and that's when he starts crying.

"I'll help you! I will escape again and when I will, I'll take you with me for sure" I say and he smiles weakly. "Really?" he asks with eyes full of hope.

"Definitely. I don't want you to have the same life as me" I say again. "Are there other kids upstairs?" I ask and he nods slowly.

"Yes, they are all younger than me" he answers. I sigh.

"How old are you?" I ask and swallow. Younger than him? He looks so young himself.

"I'm 15" he answers and I close my eyes.

This hurts my feelings. So many lives.. ruined because of Eric. I need to fix this and I will.

"I will escape again" I whisper with my eyes still closed.

"And when I do, I will take revenge on Eric. I will STOP this" I say and I open my eyes, looking right into Mo's big scared eyes.

I'm the one who needs to fix this.

I will go to the police.