•Chapter 17•

Suga's P.O.V.:

"You don't look like someone who would do anything bad" the man in the same cell as me says. He's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

I'm just lying on my bed. A really bad bed by the way. I slept really badly for the past 2 days. Taehyung and I here for 2 days already.

I sigh deeply and look at my side to look at the man who had just spoken. "That doesn't mean that I'm not bad" I just answer. I get irritated because of that guy.

"What did you do to get here?" he asks and I honestly just want him to shut the f*ck up but he doesn't realize that apparently. "Dude could you jus-" I start but I can't finish my sentence because suddenly the door of our cell opens up.

You would expect rails but that isn't the case. It was just a thick door. This room was dark, doesn't even have a window or anything. The toilet is literally in the middle of the room so if you need to go you just have to go while the other is looking at you.

That creepy guy saw my f*cking dick.

"Oh here is that idiot" I hear Taehyung's voice say. "I was asking myself where you were but you were actually right next to me" he continues and I get up from the bed.

"Yeah, two idiots next to each other" I answer and roll my eyes.

"Suga you can leave your cell," one of the policemen says and I just do what he says, walking out of the cell. They close the door again.

"I don't get why they didn't place us in one cell" Taehyung complains and he was actually hoping for a response from one of the policemen but they keep quiet. "Yeah I prefer you seeing my dick than that creep with who I had to share my cell" I mutter and Taehyung immediately agrees. "Exactly! That guy in my cell was gay and he kept staring at me each time I had to go even after I told him I had a boyfriend" Taehyung says and he looks disgusted.

"Ew, what a creep" I answer but I immediately shut my mouth when one of the policemen starts talking. "Can you two keep quiet please?" he says and we just walked in silence, not really knowing what is happening. At least I had no idea.

I looked at Taehyung asking if he knew without using actual words. He gives me an I-don't-know-either- look and I just sigh softly.

We suddenly stop and one of the police officers puts handcuffs around our wrists. After that, the policemen lead us until we get into a big room with a lot of people in it. I see Jimin's parents, Jin, Namjoon, Kai, J-hope, and Ella. There is this boy and my eyes get wide when I recognize him as the boy that I saw at Eric's house and next to him are his parents, at least I think it is his parents.

I also see Jungkook who wants to run to Taehyung when he sees him but Jin stops him by pulling him back in his seat.

I also see my precious Jiminie sitting in between Jin and Namjoon. I don't exactly know what is going to happen but they bring Taehyung and me to the front of the room. There are two chairs and Taehyung and I both take a seat as they told us to.

I feel like everyone is looking at us. For a few seconds, nothing is really happening and it seems like nobody really dares to talk until the door opens again and everyone turns around to look at it.

Four policemen are entering the room together with Eric and his bald friend who seems to be healed from whatever Jimin did to him. There is a bandage around his neck though and it still looks a little red so that means it still bleeds sometimes.

The two also take a seat in front of the room like Taehyung and I but they are placed at the other side of the room. Not much later there is a policeman who walks inside but he seems to be more important than the other policemen.