•Chapter 18•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

It's been a week since Taehyung and Suga got free again. After that, we had a week with no school so that was very nice for me.

In that week I got the time to get my life back on the rails. I've seen Ella a lot and hung out with her but I also saw Scott a few times and of course Jungkook.

I haven't seen Suga for a week. I'm perfectly fine with that... I mean I said to him that I didn't want to see him again and I guess he got that.

For some reason, I still have a hard time getting him out of my head though. I guess it's just because I lived with him for a while but I'm sure that I will get over it after some time. I just need to let the past go and live my life now because this is finally the life that I wanted.

I quickly pull my clothes on before walking downstairs. "Good morning Mom, dad!" I say when I take a seat at the table. "Good morning Jiminie!" Jin says while he kisses my cheek and puts food on the table.

I start eating together with Namjoon. "Did you sleep well?" Jin asks while putting the last things on the table and taking a seat himself.

"I slept amazing," I say with my mouth full. "Jimin! Don't talk with food in your mouth!" he says and I smile innocently at him. "You seem to be very happy, it makes me happy too to see you like this" Namjoon says and I nod.

"I finally feel like I can live a normal life" I answer and they nod. "You deserve it" Jin says and I smile at him. It's the first school day after a week no school. I'm totally ready for it if I'm being honest.

I'm even more than ready for it.

After finishing breakfast Namjoon takes me to school with him. We both get out of the car but Namjoon walks to his class while I walk to Scott who's standing at the gate. Ella arrives not much after me. She asked J-hope if she could go to school too and she could so now she's going to the same school as me just like Mo and even Jungkook.

A car stops in front of the school. It's a fancy car that takes all the attention of the students. Taehyung gets out of it together with Jungkook.

I immediately walk to them, hugging Jungkook. "Have a nice first school day baby?" Taehyung says and smiles at Jungkook.

Some girls who are passing by take a pause to look at Jungkook and wink at him. Jungkook immediately heats up what doesn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung again who rolls his eyes. "I'll get you after school alright?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods right before Taehyung pushes his lips full onto Jungkook's causing the girls who were looking to gasp loudly.

I know Taehyung does it on purpose. "Taehyunggg" Jungkook complains when they pulled back but Taehyung only grins. "You're mine baby they need to know" he answers and he unbuttons a few of Jungkook's buttons exposing Jungkook's pale skin with some big purple hickeys on it.

"Show them you're mine baby" he whispers before kissing Jungkook under his ear and opening the door of his car again. "I should be leaving now," he says and Jungkook nods before Taehyung gets in and drives away.

"You all ready for our first real school day?!" I ask happily. "Definitely," Ella and Jungkook say and I smile at them.

Honestly, this is the only thing that I really wanted. Going to school with my friends. With Ella, Jungkook, Mo and of course Scott and all of my other friends. This is how I wanted my life.

I wouldn't change anything about it right now. I take Jungkook's and Ella's hand and we walk with the whole group into the school.

Let's do this.

**

It's lunchtime and we're all sitting at one big table. Jungkook and Scott are both sitting here with me at the same table without fighting and I'm honestly really happy about that. Mo is also sitting with us. His classmates are staring at us though because he's sitting with people who are way older than him but Mo just thinks it's funny.

He still needs to make some friends. It's his first day so he didn't really have the chance yet to make some real friends. There is still a tension between Scott and Jungkook but that's alright.

Scott hates Jungkook's boyfriend so Jungkook has the right to dislike Scott and Scott hates Taehyung because of the things that happened to me so I'm not mad at him because it's cute that he wants to protect me.

I guess we also are the most popular kids at the school. Like the whole school is talking about us I'm not even kidding. Probably because we are so mysterious but they just keep staring at us.

"Jungkook, those girls are staring at you like there is no tomorrow" Ella suddenly says to Jungkook who looks at the table with a group of girls. The girls start giggling and blushing when they notice Jungkook looking back at them before looking away from the handsome boy.

Jungkook looks at us again with a rosy color on his cheeks. "Why are they staring like that?" he asks insecure and our friends start laughing. "Because they think you're hot as f*ck of course!" Mo suddenly blurs out what causes Jungkook to blush even harder.

"I don't like admitting it but Jungkook, you are a really handsome boy," Scott says and Jungkook looks at him with an awkward face before thanking him quickly. "You never thought about being bisexual?" Ella asks and Jungkook shakes his head. "You never tried anything with girls though so how do you know that girls aren't anything for you?" she continues.

"I don't want anyone else than Taehyung," Jungkook says. I smile slightly. He sounds so sure about what he says and it's just the cutest thing ever. "Aww adorable," Ella says and she takes Jungkook's cheeks between her fingers who immediately pushes her hand away.

"Ew, disgusting" Scott says after fake gagging. I smile at Jungkook and roll my eyes to show him that he doesn't have to listen to Scott. "I think it is the cutest thing ever," I say and look at Scott who licks his lips. It looks like he regrets saying it.

"Honestly how funny would it be if Taehyung was here and he would kiss you right here. They would be so surprised and embarrassed" Frado says and everyone starts laughing.

"I should bring him with me tomorrow," Jungkook says and they start having a conversation about how funny that would be.

I smile at them.

This is amazing, right?

Being at school with my friends. I have f*cking friends. I'm finally going to school. I'm getting smarter and I'm having fun. I also have amazing parents and one of them is even my teacher and he honestly does it amazing.

Nothing is perfect.. but my life is pretty close to it right now.

I wouldn't change anything about it.