Hero suit and Break

DEKU POV:

I woke up on Monday still tired after last nights work. I had to work an extra shift and had to call security after some dude kept following me, he even tried to fucking touch me. I groaned as I got up and walked into the bathroom. Bakugo and Kiri were in there. Kiri was doing his hair while Kacchan was brushing his teeth. Kiri noticed me
"Morning!" He said cheerfully.
I groaned in response
"Are you guys almost done I need to shower" I said sleepily.
They both nodded
"Oh yeah Aizawa said to get your hero suit on, we're doing training today" Kacchan said before he left.
I nodded to him and got in the shower.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel I wrapped it around myself and dried off. I grabbed the suit and looked at it for the first time. It's so... revealing. I don't have a problem with it but it seems weird mom would actually let me wear this. Or the teachers for that matter. I sighed, whatever I'm putting on my jacket until we actually have to train.

I changed and left. We were told to go to the training grounds so that's where I found everyone. I walked to Kiri and Kacchan and yawned. I kept the jacket closed around me, it's a longer jacket so it goes down to my knees. I saw Aizawa come out, he surprisingly wasn't wearing the sleeping bag!
"Midoriya I'm gonna need you to take off the jacket we will be training" he said.
Everyone looked at me and I nodded.
"Yes sir" I said.
I took off the jacket and threw it to the ground.
(A/N just imagine the outfit without the leg things, like the black pad things covering her knees) Everyone looked pretty shook by it but I really didn't care.

We had to do a few tests. The 50 meter dash, grip strength, standing long jump, repeated side steps, and ball throw. I got first in all of them so far we still haven't done the ball throw but I passed all of the tests using the quirks.

All of us went until it was my turn. I walked into the circle and grabbed the ball. I gripped it and pulled my arm back. I powered up all for one and threw the ball. The score was infinity and everyone was shocked. I shrugged it off and walked back over to Kiri.
"I'm too tired for this" I mumbled putting my face in his chest.

The rest of the day was long until we got to lunch. We got there and I ate my food fast.
"Jesus calm down, you're gonna choke!" Kiri exclaimed.
I ignored him and finished my food. I threw away the trash and sat back down putting my head on the table. I fell asleep and woke up 15 minutes later to Kacchan shaking me and heading to class.

The day finally passed after what seemed like years. I left the classroom as soon as I heard the bell and trudged towards the dorm. I fell onto the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to quiet voices
"Shh you're gonna wake her up"
"Says the one being super loud"
My vision was still blurry but I knew the voice
I saw 2 blurry figures walking towards me
"Okay well just be quiet! She's gonna be pissed if we wake her!"
"You don't think I know that"
I felt the bed shift on both sides of me. My vision cleared up as I rubbed them
"What's going on" I asked quietly they froze
"It's nothing" Kiri said.
I saw Kiri on my left and Kacchan on my right
"Just go back to sleep" Kacchan said rubbing my back softly
I soon felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and let sleep consume me.

___________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

STILL DEKUS POV:

I woke up to see my bed empty, guess Kiri and Kacchan are up. I checked my phone and saw a text from Aizawa,