Author Note/ Chapter 4

(Hey guys, lately I've been dealing with some writers block, but i finally broke it, so here is chapter 4)

*Rainbow Dash's P.O.V* Me and Fluttershy finally make it to Sugar Cube Corner and we meet up with pinkie inside.

"So how have you been pinkie?" I ask smiling now that pinkie's here, something about pinkie makes you smile whenever she's around.

"Oh I've been doing great, been working on my partying skills and keeping happy by listening to gummy tell jokes" pinkie says enthusiastically.

"Fun, could we hear one of the jokes gummy told you?" Fluttershy asks happily.

"Hmm, oh, this one will get you laughing, what do you give an alligator that's hurt?" Pinkie asks in the joke manner

"Um, a sonic rainboom?" I say

"Hugs and bed rest?" Fluttershy says

"Nope, Gator-aid!" pinkie says laughing

Me and fluttershy look at each other then start laughing "wow pinkie, that is funny." Flutter shy says.

"I know, me and gummy just couldn't stop laughing for a while" pinkie says still giggling somewhat

After a few minutes of laughing i finally say "so pinkie, me and shy were thinking of having a party."

Right as i said the word party pinkie's face just turned to smiles and giggles "ohmygoshohmyshohmygosh, a party, who is it for?!"

"It's to basically bring all the girls back together and to basically reunite everyone." fluttershy says.

"Oh that sounds perfect, i'll start planning it all right away" pinkie says as she sets down a pen and notebook on the table, where on earth did that come from??

"So, just tell pinkie what you have in mind for the party and i'll make it happen" pinkie says.

"Well..." i start to say as the door to sugar cube corner bursts open and in walks vinyl scratch and Octavia, some of the local musicians

"Tavi, come on, you know i can't give up playing the wubs in the house." vinyl says, and i notice her glasses are off, who knew she had magenta red eyes?

"No vinyl, i can't have you playing those loud "wubs" in the house when i'm trying to practice, i lose my concentration" Octavia says obviously peeved at vinyl.

"Look Tavi, i hate it when we have to fight over this kinda thing in public, how about we solve this issue over some cupcakes or lunch or something?" Vinyl says trying to cheer up Octavia.

"Fine, Fine" Octavia says crossing her arms.

"I'll be right back you 2, gotta take care of these 2 customers who need some joy" pinkie says as she gets up out of her seat closing her notebook to take the musicians orders.

"Never a dull moment around here is there?" I say chuckling.

"Not when pinkie's around" fluttershy says smiling and giggling.

A few moments later pinkie comes back and re-opens her notebook "alright, now what did you have in mind for the party?" Pinkie says smiling.

"Well, me and shy were thinking something involving our cutie marks, or something that symbolizes out friendship" i say

"I love the idea on something with our cutie marks" fluttershy says quickly.

"I love it" pinkie says as she writes in her notebook "i can have the desserts have our colors and cutie marks so they'll be special."

"Alight, that's all i needed to know, other than, what time do you want the party to be ready?" Pinkie asks smiling, almost a little giddier than a few seconds ago.

"Um, around noon or 1?" Fluttershy says.

"Perfect, done and done, just leave the rest up to your #1 party planner, i'll have everyone here, now i gotta get on my shift, so see you 2 later!" Pinkie says as she walks us out.

I chuckle "pinkie is so random."

"Yeah, well, we know she'll do well in getting this party done, it's pinkie guaranteed" fluttershy says giggling.

"Well, i gotta head home and tend to my animals, i'll see ya tomorrow dash" shy says as she begins to walk away.

"Wait, shy, um, would you mind, if i came over, and spent the night at your house?" I say blushing.

"Sure dashie, i wouldn't mind the company tonight anyways" shy says smiling.

"Thanks shy" i didn't want to admit it, but when that thing was in my house earlier, i saw it's face....those red eyes scanning the room.... that silver skull shape.... i was terrified.... Just. Pure. Terror.