Author Message

Hey guys, Alex here,this is.....I'm just.....I almost can't type these through all the tears of joy I have......2.18K reads....

I just don't know what to say....I started this book with Chapter 1, which I published on: November 14, with the intention of just making something entertaining......and look where we got in a short amount of time....

I expected so many comments on how I would have to improve certain things, or that the readers wouldn't like a certain way I wrote a part.....

but I read through your guys's comments and all I see from chapter 1 is praise and approving words of joy and sadness at how great the book is.....

All the time and hard effort I put into the book is so you guys have an entertaining, yet keep you on the edge of your seat type of story and from what I read it has not been in vain......

I am honored to be the author of a book in which so many people can be ecstatic to read, I am just truly overjoyed you chose to take the time to read my book........

So last chapter I mentioned words of wisdom about either continuing the book, or ending it on this very book......

I have put thought into it...and Death's Cold Embrace will be ending very soon................

So it can pave the way into Death's Frozen Veil, Book 2 Of the Death's Cold Embrace Series!

So there's something to keep your hopes up for, also......actually, you can wait for that last announcement for later......

So, I love you all, and Keep reading my fellow authors and book enthusiasts..... keep up the grand work, and as always, I'll see you all next chapter......

Muffins & Hugs

~H00DAMAN