Chapter 15

(Notice:there will be a special authors note at the end of this chapter!)

*Rainbow Dash's P.O.V* The next day, i awake to see the bed empty, i look around and see that my clock reads '12:35'.

My eyes open wide and i get up in a panic, holy crap, i slept till 12!

I quickly get dressed and casually walk downstairs and i look around, and shy is nowhere to be seen, i felt like panicking, then i saw a note posted to the fridge.

It read 'Dashie, i went to the grocery store to get some stuff, i'll be back soon. -Shy'.

"Good, she's only out for groceries" i say, breathing a sigh of relief and walking around the house.

"Hm, i should probably see how everyone is dealing with pinkie's death." Just muttering those words, and i already want to start breaking down into tears.

I hold back the tears and head out the door and decide to fly over to AJ's farm.

*Fluttershy's P.O.V* (Earlier in the day) i wake up to see dashie asleep and snoring, she doesn't look as if she'll be waking up anytime soon.

I get out of bed and put on some yellow shorts and a white tank-top and i go downstairs to make myself something to eat.

I look in the kitchen and in the fridge and cupboard, and of course, we are running out of food.

So i write dashie a note and grab my keys and leave to the grocery store.

Once i arrive though, i almost have a panic attack, i see the murderer in my backseat through the rear-view mirror, but when i turn around, it was gone.

"Calm down fluttershy, breathe, it's not near you, it's not even here." I say breathing quite heavily.

I park and get out and walk in to the store and the first person i run into is sunset shimmer.

"Hey shy, how's it going?" She says smiling and waving.

"Oh, hi sunset, i'm doing fine, how about yourself?" I ask smiling back.

"I've been fine, just been busy with dealing with relationship issues." She says with a disgruntled sigh.

"Oh, who's the lucky guy?" I ask, because last i checked, sunset was single.

She blushes and notions me to come closer, so i do "girl, the lucky girl." She whispers.

"Oh, ok, who's the lucky girl?" I ask silently giggling.

She smiles and turns around calling for someone "Trixie, can you come here a sec?"

I look past sunset and see trixie walk out of an aisle "what is it?, I was looking at an amazing lipstick that would match my eyes." Trixie says while walking over to us.

Sunset smiles and wraps an arm over trixie's shoulder "shy, meet the lucky lady."

I look between them both and smile "oh, i'm so happy for you sunset."

Sunset giggles "thanks shy, you with anyone, like dating?" She asks with a sly smile.

I smile and nod "i am, she's beautiful, fast, and all around amazing."i say, sorta half daydreaming about dashie and her awesomeness.

"Oh, who is it?" Trixie asks with a smirk.

I pull from my daydream "it's Rainbow dash." I say sorta half blushing.

All i see is trixie's and sunsets jaws drop.

"Rainbow Dash?!" They both say wide eyed.

I nod and smile wryly "she's actually really caring once you get past her 'confidence' " i say while doing air quotes when i say confidence.

"Well, congrats shy." Sunset says.

"Yes, quite amazing really." Trixie says.

"Well, i gotta get going, gotta get some food." I say.

"Alright, well, nice catching up shy." Sunset says.

"Yes, nice catching up, now, if you'll excuse me, i need to ensure that this lipstick makes me look great and powerful." Trixie says walking away.

Me and sunset giggle and we hug each other and we go our separate ways.

____________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, first off, i almost didn't write this chapter today at all, i was becoming too busy with soo many things...but i did it.

Another thing, the great and powerful trixie sunset!

But now to the important message i needed to say,
I realise that many bronies and pegasisters are dealing with bullies and are sometimes bullied because we love what we love.

Well, i used to be rejected by alot of people just because i liked mlp, then i introduced them to it and they sorta liked it and understood why i liked it myself.

Well, bronies, just remember, they can break our hearts, but they will never break our spirits and souls...our love for mlp may be emotionally broken..but deep down we will never stop loving mlp for what it is, the magic of friendship is never broken so easy.

So let's love and tolerate the crap out of the bullies and give them what they deserve for subjugating us...SUPER MUFFIN TWILIGHT BASS PARTY RAINBOOM CANNON!

But in all seriousness, just do 1 of 2 things...forget about the bullies and live on, or try and get them on your side and make them understand why we love it.

I love you all, stay safe cuz u r all awesome <3 /)^3^(\

Muffins & Hugs
~H00DAMAN