Author Question time?

Hey readers, this is H00DAMAN, or as im known by my real name Alex...and b4 the question keeps popping up, i am a Boy, so that's out of the way.

First off i'd like to thank all of you guys who have stayed and read this tale of hearbreak, death, action, and sorrow, thank you all so much, this means alot considering it's just my first book, so thank you all very much.

Second of all i'd like to celebrate, we reached an astounding goal of 500+ reads so far, keep up the good work readers, & expect more awesome stories like this one and many more to come in the future!

Also i'd like to give a shout out to a creative author who's books are not only intriguing, but well done in her own style of storytelling and that is JasminePosey go check out her works, as well as some other really taleted authors like FlutterDerp and Spiderwhick check all these authors out, if i missed anyone super duper luper important i'm sorry, i'll getcha a shout out when i can!

But on to the the point, This won't be an update to the story, more or less, an ask the author type of thing.

Now considering this being in the middle of reading a book, you're probably like "why should i stop here and ask the suthor a random question they probably won't answer?", well,think twice b4 u say that, i will happily be answeing any questions you guys may have for me, because i feel if the the author and their readers have some sort of connection, the story will feel more interesting and have more feeling to it instead of it being just words on a screen, it creates a mental image to the point where you stop reading and start imagining.

So, in the comments for this chapter, you can ask me anything you would like to know about me, or the update schedule for this book.

As for spoilers on later chapters?, that type of thing will not be revealed to you guys so easily....that and it would spoil future suprises....so, anything involving a future chapter i probably haven't even written yet, will not be answered.

But yeah, that's about it, so start asking me stuff and i'll be updating this story real soon while answering your questions!

Muffins & Hugs

~H00DAMAN