Chapter 19

*Rainbow Dash P.O.V* Today, today is the day i will hunt this thing down and make it feel the pain it has caused us.

I woke up super early and decided not to wake up shy so she could stay at home and be safe.

I put on my clothes and ate a piece of toast then walked out the door, locking it tight and i hopped in my car and drove to Sunset shimmers house.

Once i arrived i found the entire house burnt to the ground, nothing left but smoldering ash, and i quickly got out of my car and ran to the 'house'.

I panicked, looking around for answers or clues, but i suddenly heard footsteps behind me, and i saw sunset shimmer and trixie just staring at the smoldering ruins in shock.

"Dash, did you do this?" Sunset asks me in an angered tone.

"Of course not sunset, why would i want to burn your house down?" I say in an obvious tone.

"Well, someone will pay for burning the great and powerful trixie's house to the ground!" Trixie exclaimed in anger.

I slightly chuckled on the inside, but just nodded "alright, i need both of you to come with me, we are getting this killer, and we will bring him to justice."

"Not before he feels the justice of my fists!" Trixie exclaimed.

We all hopped in my car and we drove to vinyl's house, since i knew she was going to want to help us hunt the killer down as well.

Once we arrived we knocked on the door, and what we heard was not what we needed to hear "i told you, i will not join you in killing them gilda!" We heard vinyl scream from inside.

And we heard the robotic killers voice "awe, such a shame, you're reputation as a DJ would have been useful for us, but now i have to kill you, for you know too much."

At the sound of that voice i kicked the door down and saw the killer standing over a beaten and bruised vinyl scratch.

The killer removed the mask, and it was true, it was gilda "Ah, Rainbow Danger Dash, long time no see" she says as she smiles sinisterly.

"Gilda?!, you're the killer?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Why of course, and i had a special death planned for you dash, so this is where i bid you all adieu" she says as she puts her mask back on and throws down a smoke bomb and escapes out the door due to us coughing our lungs out from the smoke.

I quickly crawl on the floor and grab vinyl and run out the smoked house with sunset and trixie close behind and we all drop onto the lawn, regaining our breath.

Once we do get our lungs cleared we tended to vinyls minor wounds, and i saw this as an opportunity.

"Vinyl, tell us what happened" i asked sternly.

"Well, i had just woken up, but to the darkness of a shadow above me, i tried to panic and run from it, but i noticed my hands and feet were tied up, then she carried me downstairs, interrogated me, beat me, then asked me to join her cause, but as you heard, i declined and she threatened to kill me." She says while still coughing.

"Alright, and that's exactly what happened?"

"Exactly how it happened." She says with a tone of confidence.

"Alright" i turned to sunset "sunset, dial 911 and tell them to send cops and paramedics."

I pat vinyl lightly on the back "don't worry vinyl, we'll hunt down gilda, and serve some revenge." I reassured her.

A few minutes pass and the cops and paramedics show up and take vinyl to the hospital to tend to her major wounds, while the cops questioned us.

Once it was over me, trixie, and sunset got in my car and we drove to the place i never thought i would ever go to again......Gilda's House.

_______________________________________________________________________________
Oh, my, little pony, Gilda is the murderer?!

Didn't see that one coming did ya?

POW, right in the kisser

So, read on, keep being awesome, all that good stuff, recomend this book to friends, bronies, heck everyone

And i will see you all in the next chapter

Muffins & Hugs
~H00DAMAN