Chapter 18

*Rainbow Dash P.O.V* Me and AJ left her farm in a hurry to get home and quickly start our own investigation into the killer.

But once we started our way, we made it halfway to my home when i hear AJ fall over in pain, then i heard the gunshot sound that followed.

I quickly ran to AJ who had a bullet hole in her neck and was already coughing up a lot blood "Run Dash, save.......yourself" and her body fell limp in my arms.

I couldn't cry, not right now, for all i knew the killer had me in his sights and was ready to kill me, so i ran, i dropped AJ's body and ran for my life.

In a panic i ducked and dodged, for what seemed like no reason at all and i just ran as fast as possible and made it home in time to run in and lock the door tighter than pinkie's hugs.

I fell to the floor and just broke down in tears curling up into a ball and just crying, and that's all i could do.

I thought i was alone, but i see Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer run downstairs to me and shy kneels beside me "Dashie, what's the matter?"

"I-i-it's A-AJ, she...she...she..." but it hurt me almost way too much to say it.

"What about AJ?" Shy said sounding even more worried for me.

"AJ is dead!" I say crying harder.

"What?!" Shy and sunset shimmer say in shock.

"W-we were on our way over here to plan something out...but the killer got AJ before we even made it halfway!" I scream in tears.

"Dashie, calm down" shy said, and her eyes began tearing up and she held me close.

All i could feel was terror and sadness, First Pinkie, now AJ, this thing is hunting us down one by one.

Me and shy just held each other as sunset shimmer sat on the couch talking with trixie over the phone, not believing the news she just heard.

After a short time we all calm our selves own and just sit in silence for a few minutes, not saying a thing to one another, just. Pure. Silence.

After that sunset shimmer said she had to go home, and that trixie was getting worried, so we walked her out to her car which was parked out front and she drove off.

Shy was getting worried about me, so, tonight she agreed that we would just order food, instead of either of us cooking.

After dinner, we sat down on the couch "alright, dashie, tell me exactly what happened earlier with AJ."

I sighed and started explaining the entire situation "first we left her farm in a hurry to get here and start planning out how we were gonna hunt down the killer."

She nods and notions me to continue.

"But about halfway here, i heard her fall to the ground with a loud thud, then the gunshot echo that followed." I say starting to tear up.

Shy was already teared up and on the brink of crying again.

"I ran back and quickly saw that he shot her in the neck...right a the artery (however it's spelled) and she was bleeding out fast and coughing up huge amounts of blood." I say crying though my words.

Shy is crying and nuzzling her face into my shoulder, yet she notions me to continue.

"Well, she told me to run and save myself, and that's what i did...she knew she wasn't going to make it, so she wanted to ensure my safety." I say sobbing.

Shy just keeps crying into my shoulder, and she tells me to stop telling the story, so i do and we just cry with each other again.

After we stop crying, we agreed it's time for bed, it's been a long enough day.

So once we hop in bed, shy falls asleep in my arms, nuzzled close to me, but i can't sleep at all due to all these thoughts running through my head.

Why is this thing after us?, what does it want from us?, what did we do to make this things feel death's cold embrace?

________________________________________________________________________________
Super short cuz i ran out of idea's for the chapter :-/

Tried my hardest to come up wih something to base this chapter on

Did my best with the idea's i was having xD

Lve you guys, cuz i checked again and we hit over 1K reads!

/)^3^(\ omg, super happy now, let's reach higher, let's make those reads pierce the heavens!

Muffin's & Hugs
~H00DAMAN