Beelzebub's Best Brownies

**M.C POV**

After living here for a while I've learned to keep at least 3 lollipops on me at all times for when Beelzebub need me to feed him.

Today he called me to head to his room ASAP. I didn't ask any questions, I would die for this big bottomless pit because he is the best and the hottest.
Anyway so I'm running to Beel and Belphegor's room. I open to door and see Beel in a tank top wanted to lift more weights than ever before.

"What's going down bro?!" I ask.

"Good you here! I need a spotter and Belphie's out right now so just watch me so I can lift a whole bunch!" He says excitedly and starts to workout.

I pull out a lollipop and start to eat it. Beel is very consumed in his workout he doesn't notice all the sweat he's making on the bench press.

"Beel! Sweat check." I say.

"Oh! Yeah. Thanks MC!" He stops for a sec and grabs a towel. He wipes it all away and his hands. Then goes back to working out, with even more weight this time. This goes on for a while. Then is workout rush fades away. "Okay! That was fun! Hey I need to change gimmie a sec." And with that he takes off his shirt and starts to wipe himself down with a towel.

I am standing there admiring his ripped body.

He puts on his normal top and looks at me. "Got any more?" He gestures to the lollipop.

"Maybe..." I say

"Ok then." He say while taking the lollipop out of my moutha and starts to eat it.

"Hey-! That was mine!"

"I know now lets go make some lunch." He says while finishing the lollipop.

"Fine, but! You have to carry me there." I say knowing that he won't do it, so I don't have to make him lunch. But...that fails.

"That's it? Okay then." He picks me up in one swoop bridal style and takes me to the kitchen. He says me down and starts to look for ingredients.

"Okay, so what are WE making?" I say

"We? Fine, WE will make...brownies." he says clearly a little upset that he had to bake.

"Oh sure! Ok so we need *enter ingredients here* a bowl and a whisk.

We start to follow my famous brownie recipe and we finally have that deep chocolate batter. After mixing I have some batter on my fingers  I lick some of them when Beel licks the others.

"Hey Beel! I was gonna do that." I fake pout to hide my small blush and turn away facking the bowl getting small spoon. While he come closer to say sorry, or at least I think that's what he was gonna do, I take the spoon and dab some batter on his nose.

He looks very confused and tries to lick it off I add some chocolate chips to that batter and pour it into the greased pan. I turn back and he proudly licked most of the batter off. I take a napkin and wipe the rest off.

"Have this to ride you over while we wait for them to bake." I say handing his another lollipop.

"Yum! You get me so well MC!" He says while tearing off the wrapper and popping it in his mouth, I do the same with the other one.

"Okay I am now out of them so dont scarf it down please." I say quickly.

"Sure." Beel says already halfway done the lollipop as I had just started mine.

"And dont bite it. It will last longer if you don't." He stops and does as I say.

After a bit the brownies are done.