Satan's Storytelling

Gender neutral Mc. You're the same height as him.
---------------------------------

There I was, sitting in the library, reading some books by demon authors.

Lots of the demons books have similar plots. So you read one and you've read at least 30 others.

Anyway I'm reading this book about a lesbian love story, its very well written, when I spot blondey enter.

"MC come here!" He yells.

"What? Why? I'm reading~!" I complain.

"I want to show you something..."

"Fine, and give me a bookmark." I say and he hands me a cat one from his pant pocket.

"Cute." I put it I'm my book and get up.

We ended up leaving the house and going to a weird café. It had a paw print on the window. (Some of you might know what's going on here...I'm SO creative...)

We enter and I spot a large couch with around 20 cats and kittens laying and sitting on it.

"D'aww!" I say.

"I come here when I need to think and cool down. It's kinda like my safe space, but this isn't the only place we've got to go today."

"Oh? Have you secretly gotten me to go out with you?" I say with pulling him towards me. (His right his and your left hip are together. Like a side hug) my hand staying on his waist.

"Yes I did, and you can't say no now. Come on, let's get something small and we're off." He said while walking toward the couch, breaking my hug.

We sit down and a waiter comes over and takes our order. A coffee and (whatever drink you want)

A black cat sits on my lap, I pet it and it starts purring. Feeling good about myself, I turn to brag to Satan, but he has a brown kitten on his head, a fat ginger on his lap and petting a tabby with his left hand.

"HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!" I ask/yell.

"Cats, man."

"???"

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to."

"?!?!?"

Soon our drinks arrive and we enjoy them, with the cats try to knock over my cup multiple times.

"Welp, let's go! I got today all planned."

"Okay, where to next?" I ask.

"This way." He pulls me along.

We reach a little building, (like skinny building) it has two small windows and  a tall door.

We enter and it it filled with an amazing scent.

There are seats and shelves lined with new books. Satan walks to the guy behind the counter and then gets handed a book.

He comes back over to me and hands me the book. It was dark brown and thick. Its cover was almost a leather feeling. It had that amazing old book smell.

"I picked this one out for you, I bought it yesterday, it yours. I hope you like it."

I smile and look at the book. It's called "101 deviltales?"

"Well, I know humans have fairytales, I thought this would peek your interest." He said as he grabs my hand. "I have a few more places for us to visit."

He leads me outside the shop, I hold onto his hand as we walk side by side.

He takes me to a museum.