My Mammey

Well the day started as normal, I woke up to tons of texts because I was tired and fell asleep early without telling the boys.

I went to breakfast and then school.

But that's when things went weird.

Mammon was calling me. Not that unordinary, but he ws calling for me to talk to his witches.

He apparently came up with this 'amazing' idea that would clear his debt, but he needs more time.

So, being a good care taker for this lost puppy, I took his calls.

After school we went to multiple shops and store to get his materials. I helped pick the best.

He then explained how his crazy idea would work. It would duplicate money for him. I informed him that, that was illegal.

Sorrow was written all over his face. I somehow took enough pity that I was going to talk and pay off two witches.

The first one was easy, for a better word. You see, she just hated Mammon, but I cleared that, her hatred would be a waste of her time. And that worked.

The second, well, Mammon owed her 500'000 Grimm. Like what the heck man. So I cut her a deal. We would make her a new shed and pay half of that, then Mammon would be free.

So, we used the leftover materials for Mammons illegal money duplicater, to make a lovely new shed.

I took us out around where the second witch lived because it was close to where my childhood home was.

We spent all day walking and talking about my past and memories. I also payed for some icecream.

We went to some parks and on a 'rent a boat's ride things. We decided a canoe was a good idea, but Mammon had no idea how to use one and we capsized. He gave me his jacket because I convinced his to leave all important things on the dock with mine, so yeah our DDD's are okay.

Soon we returned to the Devildom.  We went back to Mammons room. We started to theorize about how to get My poor Mammon out of all his pickles and trust me, there are a lot. He didn't want his brothers to steal his 'amazing' ideas so he locked the door, this adorable weirdo.

We had blue-prints and pens and crayons and tracer paper and rulers and protractors. Anything we might need, we had. We had an almost full idea book amd lots if scrunched up paper balls.

I was trying to find out more ideas that WOULD work, or just brainstorm something new for out equation. Soon we got hungry. We raided the fridge of actual food for soon dinner.

We went upstairs, Mammon kept making up ideas, bad ones, but ideas none the less. I took a quick nap on Mammon's shoulder. I was dreaming of somewhere tropical and Mammon was there just chilling.

In my dream, me and Mammon both had matching wedding rings.

"HEY! Wake up, god you weren't even paying attention, now I gotta start over. Listen this time." He said after shaking me awake.

There he goes, rambling on about something.

We are sitting on his couch and all I can focus on is his lips.

The way they are just moving while he's smiling is perfect.

I can't take it anymore.

"Mammon." I say softly, he doesn't stop.

"Mammon~" I say louder. Still nothing.

"Mammon!" I almost shout. He looks at me.

"Yes?"

"Shut up already." I say as I slam my lips on his. Shocked at my actions, he froze.

*~👀 impure time~*

As I continued to kiss him, he started to kiss back. I moved my way onto his lap.

I managed to lay him down while not braking our make out.

I did stop, but only to go attack his neck. His weak moans escaped his lips.

I kiss and lick his neck, undoing his shirt in the process. I move down his neck to his model body and abs.

"Hey, what's that?" He says. I stop momentarily, just like he wanted, he then pounced. Him hovering over me. He kisses me and undoes/takes off my shirt.

"Who am I?" He asked me, getting cocky about dominating.

"You- your Mammon. Avatar of-- taking what you want, or capitalism." I say, throwing him off.

"What?" In that time I flip back over him. Pinning him the best I can between my legs.

"You are my Mammon. Avatar of submission." I say, then make my way to his V-line. I undo his pants. His soft moans are the only thing comming from him, so far.

"Mc~ w-" I don't listen and start feeling him up through his boxers.

I take them off when I feel that Mammon is hard enough. I look him in his eyes before I lick his tip.

"Shit~ Mc, more."

"More what? Of this?" I say then put his tip in my mouth, trying to adjust my approach with his member.

"Y-yes. Give me more." And I do. I put more of his dick in my mouth and start sucking. Before he speaks again I put all that I can in. I start bobbing up and down on his crotch. Sucking him off.

I continue until I feel his precum. I continue to hear his sweet moans. I bob until he cums in my mouth. I swallow his hot seed.

"Fffuck~" He whisper moans. I take off my bra and Mammon gets the message, as he removes my pants and panties.
He pushes me down, but I push back.

I get on top of him and slowly 'sit' on his member. His dick enters my clit as I moan because of how turned  I am.
He feels so good in me.

I move my hips forward and we both moan out of pleasure. He grabs my hips and we lock eyes. He guides my grinding. Back and fourth, up and down a little as well. Just full on pleasure.

I feel a knot building inside of me. I gaze at my lover and I can tell Mammon is close as well. We continue until I almost cannot contain it anymore.

"Mammon, I'm- I'm close. No, going to come, now." I manage to say without excessive moaning. I feel him cum as I do aswell.

I collapse on his sweaty chest, the one that only I can have. As we lay there, i slowly start to pull off, I cuddle him.
I then say the first thing that came to mind:

"Poor couch."

"Tsk, just shut up and cuddle me." He wraps his arms around me.

~~~
END

For the next Levi and Beel oneshots, would you be want a continuation of their pervious or a new, nonrelated story?

Continue Levi

Continue Beel

New Levi

New Beel

Vote by commenting on above.