Dirty Dancing

**mild movie spoilers**

It was a little after dinner when I made the choice to get my floor covered in crumbs.

"WHO WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE!" I yell from my doorway.

"I do!" I hear who I believe to be Satan and a tired Belphie. Mammon is already at my door.

I texted Beel to go to the kitchen, he's grabbing (lots of) snacks.

I also texted Levi. He said he'd be here in a minute.

They all came to my room soon enough. Asmo was in the bath before, but he's here now. Lucifer had something to do with Diavolo.

"So, what do we wanna watch?" I ask.

"You didn't pick one?" Satan asks.

"I wanted to make sure we could all enjoy it." I said.

"Ooh! let's watch a romantic movie~!" Asmo suggested.

"I wanna watch an anime film!" Levi says.

"How about a mafia movie?" Mammon suggests.

"We'll never pick a movie at this rate..." Belphie mumbled.

"Hmm, how about we do a draw. I'll grab sticks and whoever gets the marked one gets to pick the film?" Satan says while leaving to get said sticks.

He comes back with the sticks. "I couldn't find the marked ones so we're doing this based on length, longest one picks. Mc, you'll hold them. Make sure they all look the same size." He smiles and hands them to me.

I turn around to organize them, then we draw.

From shortest to longest it was:

Beel

Satan

Mammon

Me

Levi

Belphie

And Asmo gets to pick the movie.

"I have the perfect movie!! We shall watch a human classic romance movie! Dirty Dancing!"

"Oh! I like that movie." I say. (Sorry if you don't, but I mean it IS the title of this story soo...)

"I've seen it, it's not bad." Levi says. ".....what? Lots of people make reference to it so I had to check it out!" He blushes and covers if face with the back of his hand.

"Well it is fair. Let's watch it." Satan says.

"All I need is snacks really, and I have those so I'm good!" Beel says while eating chips.

"Let's get it set up!" I say.

After we set it up, something else became a problem.

"Okay Mc let's sit in the bed together!" Mammon says.

"Nuh-uh why do you get to sit on the bed with Mc!?" Levi says.

"Yeah, me and Mc will take the bed." Asmo says while grabbing onto my arm.

"The QUEEN bed can fit three people comfortably..." I mumbled.

This is how the room is planned out:

(the return of my bad phone art)

After some bickering (and an upset Mammy), it was decided that on the bed would be: Beel nearest wall, me middle, Asmo nearest door.

With the pillows: Satan nearest wall, Levi, Belphie, Mammon nearest door.

We turn the lights off and let the movie begin.

Beel had given everyone a bag of popcorn and stashed the rest of the food by his side of the bed.

While we were watching the movie, Mammon kept asking questions like: Wait, why do they need the money? So it's NOT hot dudes baby?? Why was THAT the bad thing?

We tried to ignore him, eventually Belphie smacked him because Belphie was actually interested in the movie.

While that was going on, me and Asmo were both amazed with the dancing. I was intrigued by the actors being able to pull off those complicated moves, while Asmo was wondering how they weren't getting all hot and bothered.

Levi was getting second hand embarrassed by all the 'close contact'.

I had eaten all my popcorn and Beel gave me some cookies to eat. I didn't notice the crumbs on my chest because of the movie, but Beel did.

I didn't have any warning except his quick movement. He leaned over and started to lick them off. I froze from the unexpected action, he managed to get them all. Beel then continued to eat and watch the movie like nothing had happened.

Satan seemed to be enjoying the movie aswell, though I couldn't really read his expression.

They movie ended, Mammon had seemed to understand 37% of it.

"I don't get what you're not understanding! It's a simple movie!" I say, pretty annoyed from all his dumb questions.

"I don't get how they could dance like THAT." Levi says.

"What? Like this?" Asmo said and
stands up and pulls me off the bed.

He brings my body up close to his and starts to dance like in the movie.

"Fuck it." I say as I try my best to dance along to credit music.

We start really getting into it when Mammon and Satan pull us apart.

Mammon put on more music while Satan and I start dancing. Satan's style of dirty dancing was less touchy touchy then Asmo's. It was about levels. He'd lower himself. then slowly come back up. I'd get tossed into a deep bow and pulled up against him.

I catch a glimpse at Levi's face when I am leaning backwards and it is bright red.

"I get it. You can stop now!!" He yells. We don't.

We keep dancing. Beel cuts in rough before Mammon was going to.

Dirty dancing with Beel was very fun. He'd lift me up and twirl me with ease. His body was nice to dance around. His touch was soft.

Beel spun me to Belphie who just woke up. Belphie kept us close, with slow moves like trying to hold on for as long as he could. We twirled and he came close to my back and played a faint kiss.

Mammon cut in and things kicked back up. Our bodies felt like one fluid motion. Olmost like being able to read anothers movements. It was fast and delicate. I sound around him and he caught my arm as we joined back together.

I broke free of Mammons grasp and went for Levi.

"Nope no no no nope not dancing!!" He turned pink.

"Come on. We can take it easy." I said.

I pulled off his new spot on the bed to the open space. I started to move and he followed. After a quick lesson he ot into it. Nervous, but was having fun.

Then I was snatched up by Asmo again. We danced and then Belphie city in again. One after another cutting in.

Soon I was just going back and forth between my boys until the music stopped.

"I'm hungry."
"I'm tired." The twins said respectively.

Then they went down to the kitchen, Belphie being carried by Beel.

They others left too. Satan stayed behind to help clean up the mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~
END