Lucifer's Lists (short story)

Everyone knows that Lucifer is very organized. What you might not know, is that he keeps lists of every little thing. Dates, plans, punishments, food, whose turn it is to clean or cook, a list for every thing!

Now, Mc being mc, or me being me, I find out that Lucy isn't going to be home until very late tonight. So I'm going to look through his stuff!

It's almost 23:00 so I'm in my (whatever the hell kind of pajamas you want) and make my way to Lucy's room.

I carefully sneek into his room, after bumping into Mammon who was sneaking out of Satans room. We make eye contact and go our separate ways without saying a word.

I enter Lucifer's room to see the normal setting, just that is desk is slightly untidy. Obviously, I'm going to take a look.

I peer at the desk, I see lots of lists. Mainly ones with boring topics, but then I spy one titled: Cute Things Mc Has Done.

I snatch the list and start reading it. It's all about things me and Lucifer have done together and little things I've done that he must find cute. Like the dumb face I do when I'm teasing the brothers, or the fact I baked a (whatever) for them and decorated it/them with stars and hearts.

I look more at the other lists and find one called: My Idiot Brothers.

It is actually about things they do for eachother, like when Mammon bought Levi a plushie when he thought he didn't win a contest, and when Beel and Satan bonded over a cat themed baking show.

There's lots of cute things listed here. I keep reading these lists, until I hear the door open.

I snap my head to the door to find Lucy himself, looking so tired.

He looks at me, then at my hands that are holding a list about top ten stupid things Asmo has said.

"How many?" He asks "How many have you read?"

"Will you get mad?" I ask.

"Not right now, that's for sure."

"About ten?" I say, uncertain myself.

"Okay. Just, DO NOT TELL THE OTHERS!" He growled, or the best he could before he yawned.

"Here, let me help, you clearly need sleep." I stand up, coming closer to him.

I help him to his bed and I get him a glass of water. When I return he's passed out on his bed, but managed to change into his pjs.

I drape a blanket over him and turn the lights off. He mumbled something.

I closed his bedroom door and get into his bed next to him. I kiss his forehead and the drift off to sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END
---
Hi,

Heres a little post to tide some of y'all over.

I'm sorry for not posting in quite awhile, that's because I'm not in the best place mentally during quarantine.

I try not to upload anything I don't like so that's another reason.

I'll do my best to finish a Satan one soon just hold on a little longer!

Thanks for everything so far! 😊