Lucifer and the Movies

"Man, I wish I could go to a human cinema/movie theater again."

"Whys that?" Levi asks.

"Why'd you bring that up?" Beel asks aswell. Right now, we're all going to hells kitchen for dinner, SOMEONE burnt the kitchen stoves. All of them. Lucifer was pretty pissed.

"Well, I guess I miss the big screen, the smell of horribly buttered fake popcorn. The over priced candy and drinks. It's a very human place to go. Many people go on first dates there aswell. I like finding those first time lovers watch a dumb movie that they enjoy together." I ramble on.

"I could most likely take you to the human realm for a flim/movie." Lucifer says nonchalantly.

"Really!? Could we go tonight!?!" I ask rather loudly.

"What about dinner?" Beel asks.

"Me and Mc can grab some authentic human food there." Lucy replied.

"Oh yum!" I say.

"Hold up! W-" Mammon yells, but me and Lucifer are already in a human town. One I don't recognize.

"Now, what would you like for dinner?" He smiles at me.

We walk around the sunset light town as we search for a good restaurant. We stumbled on (a good one okay) and decided it will do.

I ordered a (fantastic meal. Nothing too pricey tho, fuking leach.) And Lucifer decided that he'll have what I'm having.

After that great dinner we went searching for a cinema/theater. We found one, a run of the mill type of establishment.

There were three movies being played: Into The Woods, Sharktale and Coco.

"Okay, our options are: a musical turned movie that mixes fairytale together, a movie about a game hungry fish and a vegan shark, or a movie about a boy and Mexican culture and music." I said.

We clearly went for Coco.

Surprisingly, or not, Lucifer actually seemed to be enjoying the movie. I liked it, laughed at the jokes, appreciated the culture, colours, music, heck this movie almost brought me to tears. I could tell Lucifer was getting just a bit emotional.

After the movie, we brought drinks and shared candy, we disposed of our trash and I said:

"Hey, y'know, it's hard for me to get a good drink back home being, y'know. So since we're here, let's get a drink or two. Nothing to strong tho."

"Sure. Seems interesting."

And we did, I got two drinks, and Lucifer a martini. After that we decided it would be best to spend the night here in the human realm. So we booked a motel room. After we got settled. I started to stare at Lucifer.

"I know what you want... I can give it to you." He says looking back at me.

"Wh-what do I want?" I ask.

Lucifer says "You want my wings." He takes off his top and shows his wings.

They are beautiful, not that I haven't seen them before. He sits down on the ground, I sit in his lap. I play with his wings. They're so soft. His exposed torso is also rubbing against my shirt. He suddenly grabs my shoulders, I look at him. His face has lust written all over it.

*~Smut time😋~*

He pushes me down, and kisses me. Tongues dance. He puts his hands on my stomach and moves up to my bra, taking it off. His hands move around to my back, slowly unbuttoning my jeans. He lifts me up, taking off my pants and underwear.
He walks me to the bed.

He puts me on the bed. His wings are behind him. He turns to me and smirks. He starts kissing my neck, moving down to my chest. His hands are on my stomach, and then he goes down.

I kiss the top of his head.
He bites my chest. His wings spread behind him, and he smiles at me.
I look into his eyes. I feel a sense of peace with him, despite everything.
He moves his head down, and starts licking my flower.
He teases me first, small licks around my opening. Soon me put his tongue into me. He starts moving it in and out. I close my legs from shock. He smiles at you as if to say "You shouldn't do that."

He continues going faster, and I moan. I feel a wave of ecstasy hit. The feeling is so good soon enough I cum.

Lucifer removes his tongue, licks his lips then kissed me. Our tongues dance again, but this time, he put his member in me. I moan again. He trusts into me. I feel more and more pleasure rush over me.

Feeling confident I grab his torso and bring mine closer to it. I, knowing I can't do it my self, seductively whisper into his ear. "Flip over~ Please Lucifer."

As we flip he grabs ahold of my hips. I start moving, he moves his hips with me and guides mine with his hands. My hands are on his pecks.

I continue to moan as I ride him. As hard as he tried to keep most of them in, Lucifer moans with me. Soon I feel a knot building in me.

"Fuck-, I'm gonna cum." I whisper.

"Me to Mc. Just hold on a little longer and we'll come together." He whispered back.

Soon I feel his precum, I release and he does too. I lay on his cheast to catch my breath. I slowly get off off him. I lay next to him, he pulls me close.

"I really love you Mc." He says, his tiredness shining through his voice.

"I love you to Lucy." I kiss his lips once more before nodding off.

After the nights rest, I wake up to find clothes folded next to the bed I turn and see Lucifer not in the bed.

I sit up. I hear the bathroom door open. I pull the blankets up, only to see Lucifer dressed.

"Good morning Mc. I've washed your clothes. We can grab breakfast here, in the human realm, then we should head back to the devildom. Who knows what those brothers of mine have done without supervision." He sighs.

I get dressed, we grab all of our belongings and head back home.

~~~~~~~~~
END