Asmo's Approach

**MC POV**

We all (except Lucifer) were hanging out in my room one night. One reading, one sleeping, some are gaming and the others are watching a movie while eating a truckload.

I, of course, I was watching the movie along with Asmo and of course Beel.

Asmo starts to snuggle up with my arm and I start to stroke his hair.

"Hey *yawn* its getting late so I'm gonna go to my room." Levi says.

"Kay." Satan says.

"Hey wait I still want to game don't take  all of them back." Mammon says.

"Just go to your room." Levi says.

"But-!" Mammon gets cut off as Satan and Belphie, after waking, walking out and pulling him along, Levi long gone.

So now it is just the three movie watchers. Beel soon passes out on your right side, from a sugar rush, not even a demon can continuously eat sweets without crashing. Me and Asmo still cuddling, I'm sitting up while he's hugging my left arm while his head is on my thigh, facing the tv.

The movie finished up and the boys had passed out. Since we are in the floor and in my room there is loads of pillows and blankets near the tv. So carefully without moving I throw a blanket to Beel's sleeping person, another on Asmo and myself, I also get a pillow and go to sleep on the floor, Asmo on my lap.

In the morning I woke up to find me and Asmo cuddling and Beel was gone.

I get out of Asmo's grasp without waking him up, and go to get dressed. I put on some normal clothes (in the bathroom of course) since it's a Saturday. (Plese wear jeans, it'll make sense later in the story.)

I go back to my room and I see Asmo sitting on my bed.

"Hey, did I wake you?" I ask.

"No, I just got up. I was wondering if I could do your hair and makeup for today?" He asked.

"Sure, before or after breakfast?" I say.

"Before of course!" He says happily.

"Sure I'll meet you in your room in 5, kay?" I say.

"Sure!" He says and skips out of my room.

I gather up somethings I'll need through the day, my D.D.D., sweater, lollipops, someother essentials and go to his room.

I open the door to see Asmodeus at his huge vanity and lots of makeup and hair products. He also got dressed in his day-to-day clothes just putting on his scarf.

"Okay so what are we doing today?" I ask.

"So I was thinking something new and crazy!" He says while smiling and a shimmer in his eyes.

"Okay but I only want lips and eyes, no full face, okay?" I state.

"Yup! But, LOTS OF COLOURS!" He yells and starts to work his magic on my face.

In the end this is what my makeup was: