Chapter 2: The real celebration

Jaywant's pov

There could be no as foolish as me!! I can't believe I put off my night with my sexy wife to investigate a crime scene!! Whereas I could have been touching her, kissing her sweet skin, caressing her curvy body and enjoying my new life as a married man. Oh but it's so happening now!! I plan on doing everything I've desired with her and she will beg me for more...well, I hope she does.

"Jaywant!!" Kashish was breathless after that intense kiss. My finger lined her lower lip that swelled from the kiss. She's magnificent!!

"Come here, baby!!" I kissed her once more and grabbed her thigh, her skin is so smooth in my rough palms. I rubbed it and put it over my waist as I kiss her hard and push up against her groin.

It's like we'd possibly stumble through this door. We made out like this a lot especially when she tried to free me from any stress or we were just so angry from fighting about stupid things. But today it'll go further...

Kashish grabs my arms to brace herself. I kissed her neck, that's her sweet spot...her weakness. Then my kisses moved more and more down till her cleavage. If I could help it we'd stand and do it but I don't want her being uncomfortable so I carried her to the bed and laid her down. Without a warning she flips me over in surprise and straddles me. Her dominance reminds me that it's the same reason I've fallen for her.

Its damn sexy and makes me kind of want to submit to her. And that's something that very rarely happens. I guess she felt my situation judging from her excited expression. "Ohhh....Jaywant, do I do this to you everytime?"

"Yes, baby."

"Do you want me?" She added a seductive tone to her question.

"Yes, baby."

"Do you want my mouth around your thick hard-"

"Yes, baby!!" A thousand times Yes to that!!!

"I'm going to the pool."

"Yes, bab- hey!! What??" Kashish laughs and gets off me. Smarty pants smartly tricked me!! She tied a sarong over her and takes the sun screen from the bag. "What are you doing? Come back!" I said in frustration.

"Later!!" She whispers with a smile that can kill...and she just left...like that!

Ohh...THIS WOMAN!!! My crazy, tempting wife....

...Kashish POV...

Rude to tease and not please...but serves him right. Show the fish the bait and the fish will uncontrollably want it more...

Getting him interested in me is just the beginning. I went down and laid on the sun chair by the poolside. Put on my sun glasses and admired everything in view. Jaywant stood at the balcony. His shirt was out...ohhh!! I happened to bite my lip at the sight. He still had anger in his eyes that made my legs squirm. He's equally of a tease as I am...

"So...I guess we're destined to meet again." I was pulled out of the non verbal conversation with my hubby. It was none other than the guy on the plane, handsome Dev.

I just laugh to avoid being alarmed. "Haha...I guess so."

"Where's your husband?"

"Here..." I say looking back up to where he was. "Uhm...somewhere."

"Well, I should get you a drink." Dev says and goes away. Through my shades I saw my man walking towards me...he just happened to appear in time for another one of my and Dev's conversations.

But instead he grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the chair. "Come with me!!"

"But Jay-"

"Shut up!!" We started walking back up to the hotel. I wanted to laugh so hard but that would add to his anger and when Jaywant is angry...its scary but kind of turns me on.