Chapter 5: Kashi the Seduction Queen

Jaywant's pov

Kashish was preparing for the big undercover plan. I admired her while she put on her make up and wore a sexy black lingerie set. It now tempts me to do a lot of naughty stuff to her...

"It makes my damn blood boil that you're getting all decked up...and that too, not for me."

"Uhm...like hell, it is all for you!! You asked me to do this." She says applying a blush on her cheeks.

"I meant you should seduce him with your legs and girly laugh...not the lingerie you were ought to seduce me with."

"Oh....but me girly? Who are you kidding? And as for seduction...I go all the way."

"Don't get carried away!"

Narrator's pov

"Nope...that's for you." Kashi gets up from the chair to kiss him. "So baby what should I do....am I allowed to...touch his cock?" Kashish's hands went down to caress the material on his groin. "Or must I....open my legs for him." She demonstrates by leaning against the dresser and slightly opening her legs.

"If you carry on at this rate, all the men in Hawaii would be doomed..." He says biting his lip.

"So you want him to take me..." Kashi slips of her panties and rubs a finger against her clitoris and slides it between her folds. "....right here?" she hops off the dresser and bends over on it. "Or...my back hole?" She teases her other hole now leaving Jaywant with a jaw drop.

"To hell with him baby, I will take you with both at once...." He says, immediately dropping down on his knees and licking her slit from front to back.

Kashi's eyes rolled back and she moaned as his tongue glided through her folds and licked around her ass hole.

"Just you wait..." He says and returning in a jiffy with a box.

"What is that?" Kashish asks all flushed up.

"Did you think only you can get naughty on our honeymoon?" He asks opening the box to reveal...

"What the fuck...Jaywant...I don't need a dildo!" She laughs.

"I know. My cock is enough to satisfy you. But baby, threesomes are off the list. So if you want to be taken on both sides....this is all you're getting." He says with a smirk, weakening her knees even more.

"Are you my husband or Magic Mike?"

"Who's that!!!?"

"No one." Kashish blushed. "What? You're not the only one with a past."

"Don't you compare-"

"You're right. Its not the same. Unfortunately Channing Tatum cannot come out of a screen and satisfy me..."

"Ohhh....so he's a porn star...." Jaywant laughs. Kashish laughing even more. That was a pretty image of him that Kashish won't deny. "We all have a porn star past."

"Who was yours....Mia? Sunny?"

"Soniya." He says shocking Kashish. "You look a lot like her..."

"Let's prove it!!" Kashish takes the dildo and sucks it in a very Seducing and passionate manner, hardening Jaywant's cock to the max.

He could not resist, bending her over the dresser and quickly unzips his jeans. Kashish moans as Jaywant's cock touches her base. He rubs her with the head of his cock and slides into her so easily. Kashish was so wet from all the tension between them and still finding the time to be sexy.

He thrusted a few times, getting her hot. "Are you ready, baby?" Jaywant asked.

"Yess!!"

Jaywant pulls out of her and drags his fingers against her pussy, bringing wetness to her back hole. He slowly entered her other hole.