Chapter 3: The untold part...

Kashish stepped into the hot shower. Blissful butterflies roamed her tummy and the sting of love and passion invaded her skin. It'll always be memorable to her. How he touched her and made her feel alive.

"Baby...you're gonna get dirty all over again." Jaywant tells her as he joins the shower.

He holds her from behind and felt the water bring relief to his burning skin as well." Jaywant...I'm sore." Kashi tells him.

"You're welcome." He says with a proud arrogance that made Kashi hit his arm.

He kisses her neck licked her collar bone. "Baby, I want more of you." Kashish tells him trying not to be shy.

"You'll get more of me-"

"Now!!" She fights impatiently.

Jaywant sighs. "No! You need to recover from the soreness first."

"Jaywant!!!" She turned to face him and pleaded with her kitty eyes that couldn't get past him. "I know you won't hurt me...." She kisses his earlobe and hugs him. She rests her head on his shoulder and he hugs her tighter feeling her fluffy breasts press onto his solid chest.

He pulls her head back and kissed her sweetly this time. There was a marble seating area in the plush shower where he seated her. This time he went down on his knees and opened her legs, putting it over his shoulders so he could kiss her inner thighs and easily make way for her entrance with his tongue. Kashi closes her eyes and enjoys the playful teases of his tongue against her clit. Jay sucked on her delicate folds and she couldn't keep still.

"Kashi...baby, don't move..." He instructs her.

"I love this...."

He led her to the bedroom where they continued to be with each other.

Jay noticed his phone ring. "Baby, don't stop..."

Ofcourse he didn't want to, being buried deep inside her was the only feeling he'd never want to stop having. But since the phone was so close to the bed the caller I.D was of the commissioner-the one handling the case...he just had to.

He took the phone and answers, shushing Kashish with his hand. Kashish couldn't believe what he'd just done.

Jaywant: Hello, Sir.

Kashi squirmed and was angry at him for picking up the phone. She just wanted to get away from his grip but unfortunately she was trapped under him at the moment.

Commissioner: Inspector Jaywant, I hope I'm not disturbing your honeymoon-

Jaywant: Ofcourse not, sir! In fact I was waiting for your call...

Oh really? Kashish thought, and stared at him while her anger rose higher.

Commissioner: I have some information about the case so listen very carefully.

....Kashi's pov....

This fucking despicable man!! He just stopped midway and ended up talking on the phone in the middle of our sweet love making....
I still don't see why the hell he has his hand over my mouth as if I would make a noise now.

I reached for something I could find on the end table. Something to bring him to his damn senses....

Jaywant: Yes, sir I will-AHH!!!!

Thanks to my hairpin....poked his butt with it so he'd get his damn hand off my mouth and I would be able to breathe again. Praiseworthy reaction!!

"What the fuck, Kashi!! I'm talking to commissioner!!" He says in a low tone.

...Jaywant's pov....