Chapter 8: Forever & Always yours

...1 year later....

Kashish's pov

I was awakened from my sleep on the dot of 12 by, ofcourse, my dearest hubby. I felt dead and tired but still managed to wake myself up.

"Kashi...." Jaywant whispered to me and I wriggled in irritation.

"Ugh!!!" I understand he's sweet and all but I hated being disturbed from my sleep.

"Happy anniversary baby!!" He said lacing his arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Hmm." I didn't feel like saying anything but still I said it so he can go back to sleep and stop irritating me. "Thanks...same to you, my love."

I felt his hot breathe on my neck and then he placed a kiss on my sweet spot...my sensitized neck had to kill all my sleepiness. "Kashish...."

And the irritation begins again! "Go back to sleep, Jaywant!!" I told him irritably. And he kisses from my spine up to my neck again. "Hmm...." that wasn't supposed to escape me!!!

"See, you can't resist me." He said in a teasing tone and I could feel the smirk in his voice.

"We can do this in the morning!" I ignored him and moved further to the edge of the bed.

It's not like I was deliberately playing, I was genuinely tired!!! Fridays are normally our nights but here I was...drugged on tiredness. He moved next to me spooning behind me. Then he started playing with my hair.

Twirling and tugging it...just the way I like it which makes me purr like a kitten. He's leaving no stone unturned in turning me on. He knows my buttons of arousal too well now and will take advantage of it.

"Let's start celebrating now..." He kisses my cheek this time.

"Jay...later...please..."

"Kashi....now...please!!" His hand went on my thigh travelling up my silky dress.

"Hm-hm!!" I denied. I was too tired for him.

"Yes!" I heard him say and his hand kept on creeping around my inner thigh, stroking it lightly. "Relax, you don't have to do anything. Today's all about your pleasure, baby...I mean, everyday is for YOUR pleasure." He bit on my neck and his hand found my core through the thin material of my panties.

"Hmmm..." And I was surrendering!! "I don't want to be unfair to you!!"

"Err babe...you know that your pleasure is mine too, right? Besides that, today I'd like to be your slave...in everyway!" He says rubbing me through my panties and teasing the life out of my clit through it.

I heard myself soon moaning in his pleasure. How I love being in control of the control freak himself!!

"Yes, love...give yourself to me..." He slid it off when he felt how wet he made me tossed it aside. He turned me over so that I was lying on my back.

He kissed me for a long time, one hand caressing my boob and the other was down there spreading my wetness even more. Nothing stops Jaywant when he wants me...

Eventually he left my lips allowing me to breathe again and he went down on me to lick all the juices he's drained from me. He licked my slit and then he put in a finger while he tormented my clit with his tongue.

My eyes rolled back even though it was closed. I was not far from my climax. He sucked harder and it was becoming difficult for me to be still.

"No, Kashi..!" He scolded sweetly "Be still..." He said continuing his desires. I couldn't be still, it was impossible. "Kashi, if you don't...I will delay...." By that he meant that he'll bring me to the peak of my orgasm and stop.